Reviews for Stuck in the Middle with You
Kariesue chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I really love this story! I like Nancy meeting Teyla accidentally. And I love how she comes to realize that John is very worried but not for her as she originally thinks. It's great how John and Teyla are so obvious in their affection for each other and Torren. Always love seeing John with the baby and Torren reaching for him and Nancy surprised at that and how loving John was to him, it was beautiful!

And I like the fact that you have Nancy really happy for John and the fact that he finally found something more important than his job. And you permanently got rid of Kanaan, way to go. Don't we wish we could really have done that.

Thanks for sharing this, it was perfect!
sagey chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I really loive this story..if only the writers had killed K off too..that would have been good and he would nothave been missed..and I love it from nancy's view..and love how J/T and torren arte with each other..you have captured thm so well

hugs
Potterworm chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Quite liked this. Good story.
SMCKI10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
So i read this fic several months ago, then i wanted to reread it and i could't find it. But finally i found it agian! I love this story so much, of course i love anything sheyla! It's very well written
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I absolutely loved this! I dont know why,but i think it was something i have been wanting to read for a long time without even knowing it ;)

You wrote it very well and thank you for sharing!

Suzi
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wonderful story. I love how you describe Nancy' emotions and seeing John, Teyla and Torrin through her eyes.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Good job with the plotting. And I love John and the baby and air force bear. So cute.
Clara chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Loved it! I love fics about John/John and Teyla from an outsiders perspective and you did a fantastic job of it.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Very endearing oneshot. Great job.

Cheers,

Tails
cpen chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
"You're not American"

"No...I am from England"

hahahahahaha
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
"Part of her wanted to feel resentful, but she couldn’t. It seemed John had finally found something he loved more than his job, and Nancy was truly happy to see it."

For some reason, these lines really touched me. Thank you for not making Nancy out to be a stereotypical jealous ex-wife. I'm glad you made her thoughtful and caring without being clingy or snarky. This is how I pictured her from the little we got to see on the show.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
wonderful!
Endgame65 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This was good. It's nice to see someone try to put something together with Nancy in the picture. Keep up the good work.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I'm far from a Sheyla shipper, but I really loved that! Great job!
Obsessedfringey chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nononononononono!

Please don't finish it there! Please, please, please! Another chapter with more john/teyla and meeting the team and reactions! PLEASE

Oh god, you're killing me! You need to do another chapter or sequel! PLEASE! It's too good to end there!

Larissa.