Reviews for Anhydrous
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Ooooh la la, isn't this a bit hot! I haven't read many ShikaTema fanfics before, but this one certainly takes the cake. I like how their feeling for each other slowly grow even past the point of their denial, even if it was more obvious on Temari's end since it was in her POV. Great job on writing this story! :D
Sinewyk chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
He, perfect. Temari realizing she's no longer afraid of being at his mercy is really deep. Nicely done )
Lil chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
original style.
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
O_O

Oh my god. That was freaking AWESOME.
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Excellent story; I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. I think you potrayed Shikamaru and Temari perfectly, combating their personalities until it worked into a relationship. :)
Cabooseforprez2012 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I wouldn't mind a sequal. I also really really realy really like the kankuro-Sakura that was put in there
Mars Moving Mustard chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
ohmy, this has rendered me speechless.

throughout the story your use of words and description is

extremely interesting. the pace is great, everyone is in

character. i was blown away!

very well done! i hope you will be writing more ShikaTema.
Helisse chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really liked the flow of that story... how they started as sometimes-fuck-buddies and gradually fell in love with each other. Good work :)
jocular monoceros chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You know I've read this before, but a while ago when I was very much into ShikaTema fics. I remember reading it and liking it, and now I've found it again and I still like it, but I've also noticed how beautifully written it is. It's simple and to the point, but it contrasts in just the right places. And some of your descriptions are just awesome.

'There is a certain peace she finds in lying hidden in the long grass, green swords shooting up around her to stab into the impossibly blue sky in the viewfinder of her vision.'

That especially stood out. But I do love your use of language

jm
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
*sigh* I really loved this.
PinkBug chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
It was awesome, I loved it!

I vote for a sequel! :)
Silindro chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
FINALLY a ShikaTema worth reading. Well done.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
You should write it because this was amazingly awesome! I love love loved it!
violaqu33n chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
LOVE IT!

not too lemony

not to preteen annoyingness

good job
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
You should write more ShikaTema. You write it ever so nicely. You seem to have their characters pegged nicely and the way you cut it up just has the whole piece flowing really well.

Ah, your stuff is always so nice. _

You write so lyrically, it amazes me every time. This time it's more prevalent than usual.

Wondrous!

Jenni

(The twitchy flowershop ninja bit was decidedly cute. I think I will go check out her stuff.)