Reviews for Are Wishes Worth It?
ForestGuardian311 chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Wow. I must say, you seriously pulled off the "doppelganger/parallel dimension" thing quite well. It got /slightly/ confusing during the last 7 or 8 chapters, but I guess that's expected.

What I really loved were the parallels between the Blakes and Hunters - the situations and all. I'd go into more detail, but I'm afraid I would confuse myself trying to describe it, lol.

I'm glad the Blake and Tori from the alternate dimension got together too. :)

Nice job!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 25 . 12/24/2009
And Horray for AU Blake and AU Tori
PhinalPhantasy chapter 24 . 12/24/2009
Yay for Blake/Tori!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 23 . 12/24/2009
Horray! AU Blake and AU Hunter each did the right thing with their ladies.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
Yay they're back!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 21 . 12/24/2009
Wow this is getting good. Rachel is awesome and AU Hunter is getting cool now too.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 20 . 12/24/2009
Wow this is getting intense.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 19 . 12/24/2009
Wow is motocross more extreme in the other universe? Poor Blake didn't know what he was in for. And poor AU Blake, getting in the middle of Zurgane's attack. I hope Cam can figure things out.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
I wonder what happened to AU Tori's relationship to make it end like that. Maybe now the Thunder Brothers can get back to their own universe.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 17 . 12/24/2009
Come on Blake, time to tell AU Tori the truth and see where that goes. I have high hopes for the ending of this fic. AU Blake is pretty cool too.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 16 . 12/24/2009
well I think the Thunder Brothers figured out that they're in a parallel universe instead of waking up from a dream. Let's see what happens next.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 15 . 12/24/2009
Rachel needs a hug I think. And now AU Blake is starting to like Tori.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
Wow now i wonder where the AU Blake disappeared to. At least Blake and AU Tori are getting along (lol I have to say AU now I think to keep them straight)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 13 . 12/24/2009
wow well Kristi isn't that nice but that doesn't mean that Rachel should be written off though.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 12 . 12/24/2009
Ooh now we meet the Blake and Hunter of the parallel universe. interesting.