Reviews for Lost
lilviorX chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
That was incredibly well written! The plot kept me thoroughly intrigued and you captured charaters perfectly. I must admit I came here looking for slash, but I am most certainly not disappointed with what I found.

lil
BlackLioness chapter 9 . 5/1/2008
Great conclusion for a great story. I really enjoyed this-thank you!
Sita Z chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
Sorry I didn't review sooner, I only just got the chance to read the last chapter.

I like that you left a bit of a mystery there in the end... like Phlox, we'll just have to keep an open mind :)! Trip dropping by in his Hawaiian shirt/yellow shorts outfit was a nice touch, as were the "wild women and drinking".

I loved this story, and I hope you're already working on the next one! Thank you for sharing!

Sita
firebirdgirl chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
Sorry I didn't get a chance to review sooner, I was in the hospital. great fic! Very suspenseful. I couldn't believe what was happening when he went headlong over the roof! Keep up the great work, and happy writing!
Hisster chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Hi there, it's been a while. I just sat and read this whole thing. This was really good. I love your tales about Reed and Tucker friendships.

Hisster
Ireth Kalt chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Very interesting sci fi tale. though I would have liked to hear a little more about the motives and situation of the female doctor and her company. Nicely done otherwise!
spike247uk chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
beautiful ending - loved it!
JadziaKathryn chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
Very nice. Well done, as is your usual.

By chance, was this inspired by "Life on Mars"? ;)
Alelou chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
Very nice finale. Kinda wish I could go have a beer with those guys now.
T'Be chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
I'm glad that Malcolm has such strong support from Trip and the rest of the crew. And it's wonderful that the Enterprise was able to get the bad guy in trouble.

I hope Malcolm continues to heal from his ordeal and can get back into the swing of things soon.

Interesting premise all around.

Thanks for the fic,

Charlene
Begoogled chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
Aw, that was a nice ending. I liked those last lines especially. Well, that was a wild ride for us all! I hope we get to read more from you soon, I thought this story had some great plot twists and cliffhangers (not that we like those..!) Thank you! :)
Emiliana Keladry chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
A very good ending. This story had me guessing and confused up to the end, which is great! I've throughly enjoyed reading it. :) Thanks for writing such an amazing story!

Emma
volley chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
Phew! Home and well again! Not that I had any doubts, LOL. Well, a strange plot. Very intriguing and for sure it kept me wanting to read more. Of course there is a bit of mystery left, but that's not such a bad thing. I really enjoyed that last scene, felt Mal's relief and liked the mental picture of him looking for socks and shoes to finally leave his quarters and his worries behind. Great story! Already looking forward to your next one!
fififolle chapter 9 . 4/22/2008
*claps*

I'd take Hoshi, Trip , Travis and four beers anytime! Yay :D I'm so glad you wound this up so wonderfully. Like he *knew* he was really home, and was going to be okay, eventually. *hugs teh Reed*

Really, really nice mystery and friendship fic. Well done.
Emiliana Keladry chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
DAH, he jumped off the roof! Bad Malcolm! Oh I hope that this worked. More please!

Emma