Reviews for DRUNK
Kumioko chapter 5 . 8/18
Haha I loveit! Pour Hikaru! Can't wait for more Kyoko and Ren scene :) will they tell Yashiro or president at least? Curious how will Sho react when he'll find out :) is she going to fully axept her feelings for Ren? Can't wait to see what will happen next! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
clarageo chapter 1 . 8/11
You where 12? what? how can you write like this? can't believe it! oh! the 2 first chapters? can imagine it. Wow!
clarageo chapter 5 . 8/11
It is so sad that you did not continued this story, it is so good...I am checking sometimes to see if you change your mind...of course you have another things to do, but I want to believe that one day you will take this one to the end. Hope you are alright and thanks for writing so but so good.
seireidoragon chapter 5 . 7/30
This story definitely got off to an interesting start. I can't wait to see where it goes from here.
Karrat chapter 5 . 6/10
Continue please
MRMenaMRM chapter 5 . 5/27
THE Ren Tsuruga is the symbol of risky what do you mean haha you're like so spot on! Anyways this story is great its just the Ren on Kyoko scene that seems too OOC for me to even read. I'm sure she wouldn't have done that so willingly even if she did love him. After which chpt in the manga does this take place after? I don't remember when Kyoko officially started feeling something for Ren... But good job please update soon
mutemuia chapter 5 . 5/24
I pity both of them, they feel so unsure. Something reassuring them is needed to be made, I think.
tiara calla chapter 5 . 5/24
Haha.. Hikaru,your imagination is running too wild
Thank you so much for the update Author san,it was a good chapter
misao97 chapter 5 . 5/24
Lol poor Hikaru XD
tiara calla chapter 4 . 5/11
This chapter is sweet :)
thank you for the update Author san.
mutemuia chapter 4 . 5/9
Lovely chapter! So cute...
tiara calla chapter 3 . 5/7
It's already such a long Time when i first read this story.
Thank you Author san for continuing this story.
Sak19 chapter 3 . 5/7
por fin actualizas!
Setsuka e Cain chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Curiosa para saber o que acontece! Continue a escrever!
A chapter 2 . 10/9/2012