Reviews for Mine
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 1 . 3/4
Possessive Marcus paired with Hermione... hot!
valarm0ghul1s chapter 1 . 1/7
Holy hot damn, this was absolutely wonderful. I love how you wrote both characters and how you beautifully wrote, not just the sex but their relationship! I know I'm probably babbling but I just wanted you to know how great this was!
Black Banshee chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Yes, enjoyed it a lot !
ninawinna chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I loved how you where able to pair them together and lay them out so realistically. I would have never thought of these together but you changed my mind and I love it!
Adahmel chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I have read, re-read and still keep reading this story. Still I love it.
LCB chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Amazing.
Tokh chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
No habia leido nada sobre esta pareja..me encanto! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
This is sooo good, i love that you kept marcus as he was written and yet hes still an attractive charachter
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Enjoyed it!
I kept imagining how their dating went and reactions of friends, family, and press went as well.
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Sooo adorable. I wish there were more stories of these two
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I think I've read this story at least 5 or 6 times.. And I seem to come back to it. I love how intense it is and how wonderful the characters are draw. Strong, beautiful, enchanting, really. And so REAL. Thank you again for this. I am sure I will come back to it in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
pained4you chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Rereading all the old favorites. Loved it then, love it now.
crysm31 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Oh, I absolutely enjoyed it. I read it three times already. Thanks. This couple is great. Why don't you write a second chapter with the wedding?
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/15/2015