Reviews for Mine
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 4/7
I love this story! It made me start shipping Marcus/Hermione after. I love how you gave us the inner most thoughts of Marcus and made us feel for him. Such an amazing job!
BipolarDragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Marcus is going rather caveman there but damn, that was hot!
23Nelly chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Love this!
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Loved this story! It was a fun read! Thank you for sharing!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This story is super awesome you know. Of course you do :D
rachel chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I have to say that after almost a year of reading HP FF I feel like this was one of the best sex scenes Ive ever read. Very passionate without him degrading her. Loved it!
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aweeeeeeee *squeals* how cute, very unique proposal :P
SkyBlue1309 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It took me. A moment 2 remember who this character was but I really liked it n it was cute, his lil insecurities. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh my! That was really intense. I want... that too. A possessive, tall, muscly Slytherin ;-) haha I loved this especially the resemblance of the beauty and the beast. lol
secret chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
oohh..that sexy brut possessive manner!you can pair hermione with anybody,and still managed to get everyone convince!i love it sooo much!who knew i like marcus now..thanks to you!hermione rocked!keep writing..
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
LOVED it! Wow. Simply awesome writing.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
loved it!
TheNatureOfRyyan chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I really liked this, especially since it was from Marcus's point of view! That was a first for me. Definitely interesting, and seriously well written!
Rae Ella chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
i loved this, it was so well written and a perfect length!
DarkHonda chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I favourited this on grangerenchanted as well :) my fav part is when he goes "tomorrow, yesterday"
can make me squeak!