Reviews for Mine
LCB chapter 1 . 8/1
Amazing.
Tokh chapter 1 . 5/22
No habia leido nada sobre esta pareja..me encanto! :)
This is sooo good, i love that you kept marcus as he was written and yet hes still an attractive charachter
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 1/30
Enjoyed it!
I kept imagining how their dating went and reactions of friends, family, and press went as well.
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 1/16
Sooo adorable. I wish there were more stories of these two
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I think I've read this story at least 5 or 6 times.. And I seem to come back to it. I love how intense it is and how wonderful the characters are draw. Strong, beautiful, enchanting, really. And so REAL. Thank you again for this. I am sure I will come back to it in the future.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
pained4you chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Rereading all the old favorites. Loved it then, love it now.
crysm31 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Oh, I absolutely enjoyed it. I read it three times already. Thanks. This couple is great. Why don't you write a second chapter with the wedding?
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
That was awesome
JBubbles chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Awesome character development! And I loved how the possessiveness isn't bad per se or how Hermione had a romantic life before Flint; this was all great!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I can't see Hermione and Marcus lasting. What are they going to have in common when they're too old for weird sex?
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I don't know why Marcus is such an interesting character despite his failings.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
I've never read about this pairing. I like how you wrote it!
daniella2cool chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I love crazy possessive marcus tooooo sexy!