Reviews for Wonderful You
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
And yet another lovely story :)
The Confused One chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aww. See, this is what should have happened on the show. LOL I love it. That was incredibly sweet. I love the plan he came up with to tell her how he felt. :) So good. :) Great work.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I love it! Great.
Tubbie chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
And Wonderful You, for giving us a a smile. ;)

Tubbie
bammi1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Sweet! But that's our Bobby. It really was sweet, first of all to be thinking so much about Alex while on suspension, and secondly for going all out and making her the CD, thirdly, and mostly, for his sweet and shy way of presenting it to her.

I've said it many times-Alex is one lucky girl!
rindy713 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow! good for bobby! that was so sweet, how shy he was. and good for alex. she has just the right touch.

by the way, i would have driven around the corner and popped that cd right in. no way could i have waited!
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was beautiful. I'd forgotten all about that song. I love how you did that. Thank you.
Alliani chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
adorable!
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Great song, gift, and story. I love Alex's direct approach. I love it when Bobby gets all shy and little boyish. He is just so adorable.
chlark4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aww, that was so sweet and beautiful. Never heard the song but now I want to. Loved the last line.
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
aw! Excuse me as I melt from teh amazing cuteness! Thank you for the winderful fluff that I needed today!
InfinityStar chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love his shy, bashful side. He's so cute :-) This was very sweet-I certainly don't blame her for going back to his apartment. It's nice to think they'll work through everything and be back on solid ground with each other (stupid writer's strike). Well, we can imagine, can't we?

Now...I'm off to work...