Reviews for Safe In the Arms of Love
JaydenWinchester chapter 19 . 5/20
This story is litterly the exact type of Fic I look for. It has the brothers personalitys good but it also shows the side of them we hardly get to see. Also I am a sucker for protective!Dean fics. Good job, I hope there is a sequil waiting for me to read.
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 19 . 4/6
This was without a doubt one of THE best stories I've ever read. Seriously, I saw your comments that this was one of your first stories on FF and I must say I was blown away. I've read one of your other stories, Lucky Number Seven and even that one from start to finish was pretty good.

This story however, I read from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed what I read. I can't wait to read the sequel and I hope to see another fantastically, emotional, beautifully written story.

Well done!

I hope you do more writing in the future. )

Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Love the story But it would have been interesting to know how many years Frank got
Brooke chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
Oh my god, I loved this story so much! Please, write another! It was so gooey and happy, but still sad at parts. IT WAS PERFECT
noush chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
alright i read this story long time ago but didn't leave any reviwe but then i thought it deserved it so i came back i loved it it was so great thank u so much for writting it... i'm not much of a -dean and sam in a relationship-kind of thing so i didn't read the other stories but i loved this one i really enjoyed it a big fat thank u to u
xueqf.05 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
It must be the best AU story of supernatural I've read, it's so sad as well as warm, I cannot quite describe my love for it through my limited words...
I read it in late night one month ago and spent whole night finish it, it described the life without demon, without supernatural and they even not are brothers. But Dean still become Sam's big brother. And poooooor Sammy is really as sad as he was in supernatural and even much more lonely, but so cute and vulnerable... And Dean is such an awsome big brother!

I comes from China and really fasinated by this beautifully written story, could I translate this story to a fan forum, give author name at title as well as your fanfic link, so that more SPN fan could read and moved by your story as I do, then give you the comments and praise(I will translate them to you if you want to read :P)
The forum link is: . ?modforumdisplay&fid20&filtertypeid&typeid28
It's a forum all China Hollyword movie and TV series fan gather and write fanfic
Thanks :)
tabitha482 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I got misty eyed through the entire story. I loved the ending :) It hit home for me on a few levels. thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
I'm really enjoying this story.

Please forgive me if this has been pointed out before, and these are really tiny things, but every writer needs tips to get better.

Wayne's coating wainscotting (a partial wooden covering on a wall)
Peaking means to reach a summit, while peeking means to look at something
smiley1014 chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
So, I may have gotten a little bit too into this story. I started reading it at about 6 AM and finished it at about 8 AM. When Frank got caught, I may have jumped out of my bed and said, "Take that d***! You messed with officer sharpe mother F*****!"
Granted this was during a medically induced all nighter...
Anyways, great story!
For all I know, you don't even use ffn anymore.
But I don't care! I needed to let you know you rock!
PS- I am studying speech-language pathology. I plan to work with autistic kids. :)
Dragonanzar chapter 19 . 12/20/2012
Aw, really cute story. Poor Sam. It tears me up inside to think there are kids out there who are going through that type of hell without any hope of relief. People who abuse children are sick. Well, people who abuse anyone are sick, whether that is a child, an adult with special needs, an adult without special needs, an old person who can't fight back, anyone. I honestly can't understand it. Are they on a power trip? Are they completely deluded? Do they have no empathy whatsoever? Is there something biologically wrong with them? Seriously, animals are better than humans when it comes to that. An animal might kill a child of its own species, but it's highly unlikely to torture it for years before that!

Thanks for writing and I'm so glad Sam's got his happy ending!
sandycub chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
This was such a great story! So heartbreaking what Sam had to go through but I love how realistically you showed Sam's healing with Dean's love and support!
kumagorox3 chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
I can't remember how many times I cried while I was reading this story. This is honestly one of my favorite stories ever now! :) Thanks for the awesome read and I'm SO glad that bastard's in jail!
Desertfyre chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
*sniff* This was a beautiful story! I loved it! I'm glad that creep Frank was put in jail. This was such an emotional charged story. And more importantly, happy endings all around (though I expected nothing less!) I shall be reading the sequel!
where the wind blows chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
wonderful story

Texan77-83 chapter 19 . 4/29/2011
That was beautiful. Thanks for such a good read!