Reviews for Teen Leon
slouchingtyger chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hilarious! Love the Trekkie/Star Wars fight and the appearances of the merchant and Krauser. Although, the time period is a little murky, Leon would have been a teen in the early-mid '90s and I don't think cell phones would have been internet-capable then... oh well *shrugs it off and falls on floor laughing*
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG! That was so funny. I was sitting here reading it desperately trying to contain my laughter (I'm at work on a break so...yeah). I loved it.
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
That was utterly brilliant.

I was randomly bursting into laughing and coughing fits -the best kind of fits there are!

Congrats, matey.

'Cause I'm too lazy to vote in the pool...I mean poll, I vote here that there should be more to this!

Arghy blarghy, my sons and grandsons.

Maybe I will go vote.

-MT
Kulyenie chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OMFG! THat has to be one of the funniest one-shot i've read in a long time! Took me 5 minutes to calm down from my laughing fit just so I could type this. Great one-shot, and the "Why, God? Why!" was just perfect to close with. Keep up the good work.
Exalted Nemesis chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Had me crying tears from laughing so loud! :) Great job, loved the label on the book of haricut styles: Subjects to catch and use for my target practice

Classic!
Lemon Pie Lover chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
god! i was laughin' in the floor like... for an hour?

OMG! it was so funny!

"Stranger" "Leon" "Stranger" "Leon!" xD

hahaha! damn!

you're awesome!
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
this was great, i always wondered who leon got that awful haircut

well done