Reviews for Conditioning
effulgent.fred chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
Okay, I know I'm late, but I just found out about you and I wanted to tell you I love your stories! By the way, BROES BEFORE HOES is from Ho I Met Your Mother. It is part of the Bro Code...you knowyour jealous of my awesomeness...jk. Anyway, keep on writing!
Huntress-for-Shadows chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Hell yes I wanna see this amusement it will bring me joy and laughter and other stuff that will likely make me feel less bad about being a gym participant . . . I'm nearly as klutzy as bella . . . screw that I am klutzier than Bella and suggestion for another sport/ game/ whatever use a medicine ball I broke my ankle throwing one of those little bastards once unfortunate but true so now my school doesn't really make me try hard in gym actually I kinda referee now it is apperently less likely to get them involved in lawsuits
after all you're my wonderwall chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
i really like the concept of this fanfic. i think it could give edward and bella an opportunity to do some major flirting and of course bella would probably attain some major injuries (not that edward would ever let that happen) and emmett... well, emmett is always good for a laugh or two (especially when shortshorts are involved).

please don't leave this infectiously adorable and hilarious story unfinished! please please please please PLEASE update soon!
mylife9 chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
i say emmett. then the teacher could be thinking some really funny/slightly disgusting things about him. edward would read her mind and laugh. emmett would get mad and severly disgustef when he learns abou these thoughts. and everything winds up happily ever after.

don't mind the above rant too much.

but i say emmett because he's a ton of fun!
VampireCat3 chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Loved it Loved it Loved it! Update soon-or else Ill sick elmo on you. (see my avatar for explination). You have been warned.
Random idiot genius chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Coming on to Edward? Or Emmett? That's illegal.

P.S. You're an awesome writer. Ever read Maximum Ride? It's not a sports story. It's about kids with weings. You could make it awesome-er. Yes, I know awesome-er isn't a word.
AdelphiBahana chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
I really like this story, so could you please update it?

And since you're profile said that you respond well to threats (or something like that)...

IF YOU DON'T UPDATE WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK I'LL SEND MY SCHOOL'S MARCHING BAND AFTER YOU TO PELT YOU WITH DRUM STICKS AND STAB YOU WITH CLARINETS, FLUTES, AND BASSOONS! THEN AFTER YOU'RE BLEEDING ON THE GROUND IN PAIN, I'LL LOCK MY PEDOPHILIC BAND TEACHER IN A SOUND-PROOF PRACTICE ROOM WITH YOU! SO UPDATE OR ELSE!

Hopefully that doesn't piss you off or anything, so yeah...:D
ScarletteVamp chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
I love your stories

They are hilarious!
elowil chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
i think it would be funny to see her come on to edward : )
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
AHAHAAHAHHAHAHA! yes-make the teacher come onto emmett. OMG. make jasper and alice and rosalie transfer in so that jasper can mess with everyones emotions and rosalie can give the guys heart attacks and alice can predict who is going to win! PLEASE? *puppy dog eyes*
JadeJeronimo chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Update soon

OMG

Your officially my new favourite author!

Your a genius!
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
was sitting in a gym that smelled like generations of people had sweat in it (it had), about to participate in a class that would surely be the most embarrassing experience of my life(it would), assuming it didn’t kill me(it might.)
twilighters-anonymous chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
YES! you should have the coach come onto Edward! Please update soon!
twilighters-anonymous chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
I KNOW WHAT TV SHOW "BROS OVER HOES IS FROM! One Tree Hill! Although it's "hoes over bros" Brooke Davis and Peyton Sawyer say it all the time. although i think Lucas and Nathan said bros over hoes once. Love the story by the way! It just really made me happy to see the One tree hill thing. I've noticed that a lot of people that like twilight also like one tree hill and vice versa. - twilighters-anonymous
InterruptedProgress chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
Please update this, I love it! It's brilliant!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »