Reviews for Conditioning
bronzed topaz chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
This teacher has a scary likeness to my 8th grade Physical Education teacher. I'm not even kidding, she's nearly exactly like her. Why couldn't I have an Edward to help me through it back then? I had to deal with her for a whole YEAR! Do you know how painful that was?

I'd ask you to continue, but judging by the date you last updated, I'm guessing you wont. Even so, this was very funny I and enjoyed reading it.
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
She's going after Edward of course because she noticed/stared at him in the 1st or second chapter. But I'm also thinking maybe Carlisle at some point too, maybe next chapter because what the teacher did upsets Carlisle too, when Bella tells him what her teacher in Phoenix taught her then what the teacher here did. can Alice visit or transfer too? Can't wait for an update.
Love.Me.At.First.Sight chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
the pink jeep thing!
Amyvicky chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
Aw! I feel so bad for bella! That was me in gym class. The slowest one. -_-

I always found a way to get out of running, I think you give poor Bella a break. (double meeeeeeeeeeaning!) :)

UPDATE SOON or I'll send dinosaurs to your house to eat you! :)
Diana Miracle chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Are you gonna write more! :DDDD
froyobadger13 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
hehehe i think it would be hilarious if she came onto both of them. and update soon
froyobadger13 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
oooh ooh i know the show! how i met your mother!
Heidi chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Painting Emmett's jeep pink!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
IF YOU DO NOT UPDATE I WILL SET ALPACAS WITH THE HEAD OF A SNAK SO SNKACAS ON YOU AND YOU WILL DIE BECAUSE IT IS AS POSIUNUS AS A BANANA STRABERRY PICKLE AND CHEESE MILKSHAKE UD

!

~Luny Bird~
Twichick chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
oh and you should have the coach come on to Edward and Emmett and mike try to flirt with Bella and see how Edward reacts
Twichick chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Hey this story is awesome and funny! I read some of your other stories two and they rock! but please please please for your, and your reviewer's sake and future reviewers update! otherwise I'll send pack of mutant cows to "help you update" if you catch my drift lol.
Traditional.Rose chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
So yeah pretty much thinking you should update and make the coach come onto Edward and Edward be all amazing and like 'No'. Sigh*
Peaceandunity chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
UPDATE ASAP OR I'LL SEND A PACK OF HUNGRY HYENAS AFTER YOU FAMILY AND FRIENDS (ASSUMING YOU HAVE ANY) THEN I'LL PU THEM IN WEDDING DRESSES AND SEND THEM AFTER YOU SO YOU KNOW THEY'RE COMING!
XXBobBobBobBobXX chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Lols this is hilarious xD wont you finish it?
monkeydietz chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
wow you are an amazing writer and all yourstorys are funny and the Rominator should come on to Emmett since he's outfit shows of his hot(by forks girls describsion) body more than edward.
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »