Reviews for Conditioning
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
kool i really like it so far
FairyFreak12 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
YOU! YOU! YOU! BETTER UPDATE OR I'LL SEND SPOONS N CHAIRS AND LIQUOIRCE ALLSORTS AND THEN THO...ALPACA THINGS THAST YOU HATE! THEN I'LL HOLE TEH LLAMAS HOSTAGE AND CLONK THEIR LITTLE NOGGINS WITH SPOONS!

I MEAN IT!
Eliph95 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
love it..hilarious..u should really continue it!
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
It was ok ive read better
me chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I wanna see the teacher come on to Emmett coz of his small outfit and everything and his muscles and other things showin! That would be hilarious!
vixenjc chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
i would love to see emmett try and act worse than bella maybe triping or falling etc. as to edward the teacher trying it on would be very funny with lauren or jessica getting upset with the teacher also?
1 Twilighter chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
okay this is HILARIOUS!

i have to do conditioning at school now too and my uniforms are so UGLY! people wash them with bleach so their just white and make up an excuse for the damn pedophile teacher. oh and totally want the teacher to come on to Emmett cause you can probably see a lot with the really small clothes on him.

- 1 Twilighter
Twilight girl chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
if you do not write more I will SUE YOU
The ISIMS chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
I hate gym
twilightwolf1313 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Fantastic! I've been home sick all day today, and this really cheered me up. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! Since I'm impatient, I grant you the gift of Godspeed fingers to write the next chapter! Personally, I'd love to see a chapter where the coach comes on to Edward and Bella gets jealous. Then Edward has to make a fool of himself to cheer her up. But that's just me. Do what you wish and let your ideas be as free as birds! I'll be looking forward to your next chapter.
AliciaHale chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
Wow , this is funny. Edward would actually bribe the people not to hit Bella. Haha. And I hope he sues the teacher. Update
Oh.Its.Her chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Please, please, please, please continue!

I NEED more. :D
taylorxxedward chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
AHH!

Finish this now!

**threat intended...completely*

I beg, please!
MyNameIsMakiiiCuzI'mAMonkey chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
my gym uniform isn't ugly, it's darb blue or black shorts, you choose till where it reaches (mine is till my knees, it's my older brother's comfy & large soccer shorts, i love them 3) & a white T-shirt with on the left a small black school logo, unfortunely, i'm pretty small & the smallest size they had was medium (& i need small) & so that stupid shirt is to big, in my first year it actualy reached my knees mut now only mid-tight, but still big
Minx.xx chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
love this story!

its fuuny:)

update soon please?

and to see the coach come on to edward or emmett?

funny! u should soo do that!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »