Reviews for Runaway Wizard
Martha Dodd chapter 62 . 1h
Wow, it was a long story and kept me very busy but I'm very glad I finished it and I'm happy with the ending. I only wish I could write such material. Well done.x
seashelles chapter 62 . 10/3
Brilliant fanfiction. I loved Frankie and Jhonny they were excellent characters.
Martha Dodd chapter 50 . 10/3
The trouble with this story is, it's got some gripping parts but too many boring parts, I read them because I want to see where the story is going. It started out so good and I am looking forward to the bonding ritual.
Martha Dodd chapter 30 . 9/28
Well this is a very long story and while I am enjoying it, there is more about martial arts and things like it than I need to know and there are some bits that I find quite boring to read but nevertheless I am going to continue this story because I am very intetested to see where it is going and how it is going to end. Never read a fic so long. It is good though
Martha327 chapter 13 . 9/23
Can't believe how long this fic is, it's like reading a novel but I'm enjoying it so much and I'm only on chapter 14.
Martha327 chapter 11 . 9/22
I've enjoyed it so far and it looks like this is going to be a long story with so many adventures. I know if I was Harry, I would be missing my life with Frankie and Johnny so much.
Martha327 chapter 1 . 9/19
Well I'm really enjoying this so far after reading the first chapter. Very good and looking forward to reading more.x
loleo chapter 62 . 9/4
I love this story. Read it three times - and ok, without to review - and every time I find one thing or another, that I had somehow missed. My love for reading is stretched to mostly big, large, long stories and yours of Harry Potter are that. And a fantastic, amazing, unique and awesome read. Thank you for that.

What I would like, would be a new Harry Potter story from you. Maybe with some creature inheritance for Harry - but this time a Harry that will be small. Perhaps again with Draco as his lover and partner or Lucius or Severus.
Or maybe Harry was send a time turner on the night of his creature inheritance and he lands in a heap of frustration, annoyance - why ever I? - a mind that loose many of his memories as he can't know too much of his timeline and in a time before Lucius is betrothed to Narcissa. Then Harry creates a new timeline, a better timeline, with many people living, that would be dead in his original time.
Lucius and Harry are mates - Harrison, Harion... instead of Potter as a Potier, Olar, Figelus or maybe as a Black as Atrum, Noir, Negru or he could take the name Peverell or some other inherited name with much money and a vault by Gringotts. Harry is able to take many youngsters of Hogwarts and with his charming leadership and Lucius charismatic leadership they build a third, a grey, a neutral side. That would inspire many to not go to Voldemords side and in the end, the couple build a better magical world and an environment for the little boy Harry to live with his parents. Or if not with his parents, than big Harry and Lucius are taking him in with Dumbledore not the wiser. Ok, that would create a new world, a new timeline, an alternate universe... and a better universe.
Maybe Harrys inheritance is a demon, some angels, some vampire - ok, clichè - or some fantasy creature. But, please, a creature with wings in the end. I would like it, as Harry loves to fly and how can you be more free in flying if you have your own wings? Or maybe Harry has his inheritance as another form, like an animagus-form. Or an animagus, too? Ok, that are only wishes from me.

I read in a forum for abused children, whatever you can do for them, if they are from an early age on starved for a long time and till their teenage years, their bodies can't really co op with their growing bodies and their grows are limited or stunnted and they grew up with the body mostly of that of a very smaller person. If they are ten, they look like five or seven - if they are fifteen, they look like ten years old in body and ever with a more childlike face, even if they are fifty years or older. Here there could be help from magic and Harry could get one or two more years, but he could never looking like his real age. - I have an uncle in name only, really small, looking like he is twelve or thirteen from behind till you look in his face and see some features of an older person. Never could I tell how old he is in real. - Same goes, if you think about it, with people from Asia. They mostly also look small and young, till they are old.

As I see it, there could not be much more done even if they are magical and even with the help of nutrition potions or others. With the abuse from Petunia and Vernon, the long periods of starvation that little Harry had to endure before he came to Hogwarts and in his "holidays" too, Harry will never reach his real bodybuild. Never. And that can all be laid at Dumbledores feet. Ignorant fool.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 43 . 7/23
EsmeraldasDreams chapter 62 . 7/13
I Love this story! Great work! Honestly one sentence has stuck with me since I read it, unfortunately it's a swear word/s, and it's Bloody Buggering Fuck. I don't know why but I seriously love that. And the story is just perfect!
sapheere chapter 20 . 7/5
It's L'hotel not La hotel. And the word "la" is the female traduction of "the" and hotel is a maculin word so "la" is not apropriate in this case. Anyway, verry good story!

Ps: sorry for my mistakes... I speak and write in french :)

Bonne journée (ou soirée dépendament du moment de la journée. Peut-être même nuit)

No more dancing?
Abbey Whitlock chapter 57 . 6/24
a hex to prevent you writing slash scenes***
Abbey Whitlock chapter 55 . 6/24
i mean, this story is amazing. But in 500,000 words so had one slash scene. Which is odd for 17 year olds with their own rooms, reign. One and done? Just Odd. I mean it wasn't even hinted at really. Potion slip, happily bonded. For a well thought out story, it is strange that you made the men have no real romanic interests, even in the books with the war, they were still dealing with the teen crap a bit. :/
Skald of Freya chapter 1 . 6/7
Some tags/warnings would have been nice, I'm just glad that it became clear that this was slash fairly quickly so I didn't waste my time any further.
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »