Reviews for Runaway Wizard
Yvonne Park chapter 62 . 2/3
That is a heck ton of kids. Haha rather unexpected that. Goodness me, I can't believe I made it through that whole story. Took me a couple of almost all-nighters and reading all through work a couple times to get through it. It was great the whole way though! Usually if the story is too long I get bored halfway through, but your story kept me engaged the whole way through. Great job! I really enjoyed this story! :)

-Yvonne
Tarix chapter 62 . 1/10
Please add Slash tag to the story
ninja888 chapter 62 . 1/8
You loved the Malfoys ridiculously too much to be able to write a good story.
andyjhorton chapter 62 . 12/23/2015
wow, very long, well done. i do not usually read slash stories but by the time this one became one i was already enthralled. I'm not against the idea of slash at all but the more mature scenes do nothing for me. this story kept those scenes to a minimum and focused more on a relationship. I thought that was very tasteful. Thank you for a wonderful, well thought out story.
gruba chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
A slash warning would be nice.
tlyxor1 chapter 62 . 11/27/2015
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
ikermarti chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
b.. cae e non so zdz d
cato1850 chapter 62 . 10/23/2015
An excellent epic story. This is definitely going into my Favorites list. Thank you for writing it, you are very good.
toothless20 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Great story so far but, how old is Harry in this story?
SortingHat chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
My favorite part of this chapter is that Dobby conversation about some kind o blasting charm which is just furniture cleaning spells!

I am glad to know that the *night club* is at least professional especially in the way they handled the major screw up on Harry's first night.

They didn't wait a moment as soon as they figured out something was wrong.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
I wonder if Dumbledore would be fascinated by those muggle picture machines you stand over and look into while turning a crank to make the pictures move? I can't remember the name of them.

Kleidoscopes I think or something like that.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
It would be funny if Dobby showed up on one of the security cameras and the master thinks it's a mini Gollum creature.
Martha Dodd chapter 62 . 10/5/2015
Wow, it was a long story and kept me very busy but I'm very glad I finished it and I'm happy with the ending. I only wish I could write such material. Well done.x
seashelles chapter 62 . 10/3/2015
Brilliant fanfiction. I loved Frankie and Jhonny they were excellent characters.
Martha Dodd chapter 50 . 10/3/2015
The trouble with this story is, it's got some gripping parts but too many boring parts, I read them because I want to see where the story is going. It started out so good and I am looking forward to the bonding ritual.
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »