Reviews for Runaway Wizard
No more dancing?
Abbey Whitlock chapter 57 . 6/24
a hex to prevent you writing slash scenes***
Abbey Whitlock chapter 55 . 6/24
i mean, this story is amazing. But in 500,000 words so far...it had one slash scene. Which is odd for 17 year olds with their own rooms, married...free reign. One and done? Just Odd. I mean it wasn't even hinted at really. Potion slip, happily bonded. For a well thought out story, it is strange that you made the men have no real romanic interests, even in the books with the war, they were still dealing with the teen crap a bit. :/
Skald of Freya chapter 1 . 6/7
Some tags/warnings would have been nice, I'm just glad that it became clear that this was slash fairly quickly so I didn't waste my time any further.
nouch chapter 62 . 5/27
thanks for this fanfic :) I enjoy it a lot
meowlolx chapter 1 . 5/24
That amazing moment when you find a completed story with a fantastic first chapter.
The whole "Blowjob for money" thing (Gigolo, basically) kinda disgusted me, but it shows the reality of the sitch. I like.
Tlyna52 chapter 37 . 5/4
I love this story, one of my all time favorites, I adore Lucius in a fatherly role with Harry and the in depth details and plot twists. Only one thing and not a criticism just an added bit of info. Viking Spears are used in lots of alcoholic tropical drinks. I've never had a Shirley Temple but I have had Viking Spears in Blue Hawaiians, Mai Tais, Pina Coladas, Bahama Mamas, etc I think anything with tropical fruit juices often gets one in them.
the starrose chapter 62 . 4/24
This was a nice story. Thank you:)
AlisonK chapter 62 . 4/12
Another excellent story and this time you've got me considering learning to belly dance! Really enjoyed this, thanks as always for sharing.
Lzay-Niight chapter 12 . 3/30
I see, the previous chapter was to reinstate just how 'amazing' Harry is to endure the absolutely, horrible, painful, (etc.) abuse he been forced through. I guess this is the part where all my sympathy for Harry just explodes or something and I coo 'poor little baby harry potter'.

Ha, NO.

Truly, it has been done, and overdone, and then done some more, and itis long past the point for me to feel anything towards Harry's 'poor little self'. If anything I want to smack him in the head to see if he will cry. -shrugs-

I am more inclined towards Draco being bullied then Harry's abuse and everyone coddling him more than they really should (Because really, if roles were reverse nobody would have given two fucks about Draco). Especially when he is likely to have everything conveniently dropped in his lap, and all for the small job of killing one thing.

And yes, I did say SMALL. Because lets be honest, if Harry wasn't so busy playing the matry and the 'woo poor little me' every damn second of a day, and actually set his sights on killing Voldemort with the full confidence of seeing it play out, he would have done it FIRST YEAR! It would be even more helpful if somebody had told him earlier on as well. Then he can have his 'normal' life all he wanted instead of whining and pouting about it.

And I thought Draco was suppose to be the spoiled brat. But no, once again things are going to be dragged out to better emphasise just how 'special' 'poor harry' is. Because that hasn't been done a million in 1 times. Nope.

Oh, and as usually, in the process, all the characters around Harry have no choice but to be warped to make his image shine all the brighter. No matter how much Harry steps on their faces in the process of being 'special' they will thank him for it with a big soulless smile. How lovely.

This story (And every other that continues to press this theme) should be call 'Harry Potter and his Worshippers'.
Lzay-Niight chapter 11 . 3/30
Hmm...
Tinshaw chapter 62 . 3/27
Thank you, your story is very wonderful. I love it.
ScriosAisling chapter 62 . 3/21
Wow, this was amazing! I'm going to start at the beginning and work my way through. I was horrified at the abuse that Harry suffered. I was proud of how Dudley helped him get out. Harry's trials on the streets broke my heart, but I loved Frankie and Johnny. I loved how they took care of him and helped him get back on his feet. I have to admit, even I was suspicious of Lucius at first, though I came to love both him and Draco. I loved how you involved Dobby in Harry's street adventures. I adored Mimsey! She was like the mother harry never had. Through all the training, fighting, and manipulations, you kept me captivated. I had wondered how you were going to get Harry and Draco together, but it worked out wonderfully. I loved the ending and all the relationships that had been built. Oh, and all the "Malfoy Monsters." They're adorable! Thank you for the longest, and one of the most captivating, fics I've read. And thank you for the creativity that you shared with me and so many others! :)
bookhugger98 chapter 12 . 2/26
I can't believe this has so many chapters! I'm on chapter 12 and I already feel like so much has happened, that I honestly thought I was near the end. I am so glad I was wrong. Can't wait to finish reading!
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »