Reviews for Runaway Wizard
67TARDISChevy chapter 62 . 7/17
Love this story! I pulled an all nighter reading it,but so worth it.
mckertis chapter 1 . 7/10
Ugh, it's a story about homos. Not only that, but since you didnt bother to put it it description, i guess you dont have much conviction in your story, or you wouldnt need to jump out from the bushes at people with the homo-ness.
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 62 . 7/3
Well done! Good paced and original. Thanks.
blathana chapter 44 . 6/13
i run risk of reading the entire work before i review. excellent story. very well written and thoroughly enjoyable :)
LeoESerpens chapter 62 . 6/2
Thank you for such an excellent fic! I've enjoyed this epic story so much, and you portrayed many often difficult aspects of the BDSM lifestyle with ease and respect, so thank you!
Small grammar/vocab notes for future reference: you often use the word resemble when the correct word should be resent (ie when Ron says "I resemble that" in regards to a comment on his eating habits about halfway through chapter 57). Also, I think you used "problematical" several times when you meant problematic. Just so you know.
Thanks again for your incredible writing!
How come no one mentions any of his piercings? Id expect Hermione to maybe yell at him or something
This so far has been wonderfully written. You've managed to more humanize Harry and make him more relatable to an average person. And i think that is the most important part of character development, not many could manage to do it so beautifully.
I'm not sure if I have left a review before, but even if I had it bears repeating: this is a fabulous story. A really great achievement. You have included such a lot and it is all killer no filler. I love the whole thing. Thank you very much indeed!
keysam23 chapter 1 . 5/8
This is a fabulous story. A great achievement. You have packed so much into it and it is all killer no filler. I love it! Thank you very much indeed.

(My un-logged in version seems to have gone astray. But I don't mind repeating myself!)
keysam23 chapter 62 . 5/8
Damn, didn't realise I wasn’t logged in! The review which says this "all killer no filler" is mine!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 62 . 4/30
Once again, I'm amazed at your ability to keep me interested through such a long story. So much happpened and I loved it all. There were only two small things I wondered about, not really important but seemed like a big deal at the time so I kept waiting for it to happen; any of the wizards reacting to Harry's nipple ring & the first time Draco tops Harry. Anyway, loved the character development all around, great writing.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/19
Nope, not going to read Harry sucking cock for money. the dudes loaded, the trust vault alone that he can get into has enough money for him, send a damn elf over. he nows 2 of them personally.

I get you want drama and all but forced drama is annoying.
starie78 chapter 62 . 3/17
Wonderful story, a delight to read.
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 2/29
don't mean to criticize but why can't harry just take money from his gringotts account, exchange it for muggle money, and then rent a house or something?
WhiteElfElder chapter 62 . 2/22
A little bit too JKR ending for me, but it is nice to know it turned out well.
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »