Reviews for Runaway Wizard
witchynails chapter 16 . 5/15
Why in the world would being spanked for punishment be in a guardianship contract for a 16 year old.
raienetta chapter 12 . 5/3
"And you don't call a for someone..." I don't think the is meant to be there
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 4/27
God. Why can't the author give a fair warning on prostitution? That is cowardly.
Let me guess, after being used like that everyday, Harry Potter is still a saintly Griffindor, amirite?
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 4/27
Chanting while reading chapter 1.
No Rape. No Rape. No rape. Please. Please. Please.
Jimbocous chapter 62 . 4/11
Thanks so much for another great read!
I think I perhaps like this a tad bit better than "893", which is actually saying quite a bit! While there was a spot or two in this one that had me scratch my head a bit, I think it was over-all well conceived and very nicely written. So, again thanks and another add to the faves list here.
Bri Kimball chapter 44 . 3/20
omg the iron frying pan timeless weapon of the ages ROFL
chibi monsta chapter 33 . 3/16
Dayum... All of them have a very high patience level. If it was me, I would explode to Hermione a long time ago and would just leave her to death. Then again, I'm not a nice person and hate being confronted and boss around for every decision I've made.
Are you a fan of regency period novels? Do not recall ever seeing the phrase bosom bows anywhere but there. Enjoying the story for perhaps the 15-16 time.
articuno13 chapter 1 . 2/6
Yes! I finally found this again!
Been wanting to read this for a year now :)

Also are you Dutch? Cause this is your 12th story im reading this week and I noticed the word "gratis" in more than a few, this one among them.
JacquelineLovegood chapter 62 . 1/30
Wow!
That was so good! It was like one of those that I blink and it's been two hours and I still want to keep reading it! Thank you so much from writing this :)
~Jacqueline Lovegood
Hiya chapter 19 . 12/29/2017
Did you do that on purpose? In most old fairy tales dragons are obsessed with their treasure. And Draco is a dragon and Harry is a treasure.
emyrsonh chapter 62 . 12/29/2017
One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Amazing!
K chapter 25 . 12/18/2017
I wish there was a bit more of Frankie/Draco/Johnny and Harry/Draco bonding.. I would like them to teach Draco how to dance (and Lucius). That'd be super hot.. and if it isn't in the story, well, I can imagine. :)
K chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
If I didn't know better, I'd say Ron and Lucius were subtly flirting... they so frigging adorable! I'd ship them in a swish of my wand
Calmzone1 chapter 62 . 12/6/2017
Great story. (8think in the previous chapter you said that Arthur Weasley was Minister for interim plus 4 terms, yet here you say that Percy is new Minister?)

So glad I found it again. Did anything really ever happen with Dean and finally getting the language issue fixed or with Dean trying to turn people against Harry and with him damaging his stuff? And what about Muggleborn being from Magic to keep the lines strong? Was that ever published?
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »