Reviews for Runaway Wizard
ScriosAisling chapter 62 . 3/21
Wow, this was amazing! I'm going to start at the beginning and work my way through. I was horrified at the abuse that Harry suffered. I was proud of how Dudley helped him get out. Harry's trials on the streets broke my heart, but I loved Frankie and Johnny. I loved how they took care of him and helped him get back on his feet. I have to admit, even I was suspicious of Lucius at first, though I came to love both him and Draco. I loved how you involved Dobby in Harry's street adventures. I adored Mimsey! She was like the mother harry never had. Through all the training, fighting, and manipulations, you kept me captivated. I had wondered how you were going to get Harry and Draco together, but it worked out wonderfully. I loved the ending and all the relationships that had been built. Oh, and all the "Malfoy Monsters." They're adorable! Thank you for the longest, and one of the most captivating, fics I've read. And thank you for the creativity that you shared with me and so many others! :)
bookhugger98 chapter 12 . 2/26
I can't believe this has so many chapters! I'm on chapter 12 and I already feel like so much has happened, that I honestly thought I was near the end. I am so glad I was wrong. Can't wait to finish reading!
smiles2go chapter 61 . 2/18
Amazing!
The Observant Reader chapter 1 . 2/7
A warning that it's slash would've been nice, ya know?
phoenix-rob chapter 62 . 1/30
Wow just Wow. Amazing story. thank you
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/25
Looks like a Draco Malfoy love fest story where the Malfoys are good people. If this a Harry/Draco Slash, be polite enough to give a warning of SLASH. You like even Lucius? Incredibly mind-boggling.
Bizenghast-Lover chapter 48 . 1/13
Hello I'm reading chapter 48 right now and I would just like to ask when is anybody going to notice Harry's nipplering ? Because I was sure it would of been talked about when the where all on the beach in France that summer when harry was sun bathing with out a shirt. Just asking
Big Fan:Bizenghast-Lover
Humanity's Extinction chapter 62 . 1/6
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Sorry I'm writing this review at 5:27 am, haven't slept all night.

This is an amazing piece of work, I love how Harry and Draco ended up together as I couldn't see them in a relationship with anyone else. I think you planned this story brilliantly and its a job well done.
DragonEmrys chapter 12 . 1/3
came back chapters to write this good story until harry left with the malfoys, i only got to chapter 16, cant bring myself to read any further sorry
Nanchih chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Between ch2 and ch3 "Edith" turned into "Clair". Not really important, but if you ever do a fix-up you might want that on your list.
Greysh chapter 62 . 11/30/2014
a lovely fic! I liked the friendship and family bonds that you build up. :) papa lucius was wonderful.
the traditional culture was interesting too.
I greatly enjoyed how everything came together. and that fighting voldemort wasn't the most important part of this fic.
the merlin staff was a nice addition.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
can he be found now please?
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
good story so far, stumbled upon it via fave list :) (psst, just fyi, last chapter, Severus tossed in Floo powder to Arabella Figg's, but then next paragraph apparated into her back yard. And in this chapter, Edith's second hand somehow changed to Clair and then Clare's, which carried all the way through. my suggestion would be to change all to Clare, or Claire :) )
wolf-master321 chapter 62 . 10/3/2014
I'm not usually big on slash but of the rare few I've read this was one of the best thanks for taking the time to write and share it. ;-)
Hecate's Kiss chapter 46 . 9/25/2014
As soon as I read the title of the song I dove into my spotify playlist to pull it up. That was fun to read while listening to the song. Wonderful chapter!
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »