Reviews for Runaway Wizard
CrypticSilhouette chapter 43 . 7/23
HES BURNING HIS WAND CORE IVE FIGURED YOU OUT
EsmeraldasDreams chapter 62 . 7/13
I Love this story! Great work! Honestly one sentence has stuck with me since I read it, unfortunately it's a swear word/s, and it's Bloody Buggering Fuck. I don't know why but I seriously love that. And the story is just perfect!
sapheere chapter 20 . 7/5
It's L'hotel not La hotel. And the word "la" is the female traduction of "the" and hotel is a maculin word so "la" is not apropriate in this case. Anyway, verry good story!

Ps: sorry for my mistakes... I speak and write in french :)

Bonne journée (ou soirée dépendament du moment de la journée. Peut-être même nuit)

Sapheere
No more dancing?
Abbey Whitlock chapter 57 . 6/24
a hex to prevent you writing slash scenes***
Abbey Whitlock chapter 55 . 6/24
i mean, this story is amazing. But in 500,000 words so far...it had one slash scene. Which is odd for 17 year olds with their own rooms, married...free reign. One and done? Just Odd. I mean it wasn't even hinted at really. Potion slip, happily bonded. For a well thought out story, it is strange that you made the men have no real romanic interests, even in the books with the war, they were still dealing with the teen crap a bit. :/
Skald of Freya chapter 1 . 6/7
Some tags/warnings would have been nice, I'm just glad that it became clear that this was slash fairly quickly so I didn't waste my time any further.
nouch chapter 62 . 5/27
thanks for this fanfic :) I enjoy it a lot
meowlolx chapter 1 . 5/24
That amazing moment when you find a completed story with a fantastic first chapter.
The whole "Blowjob for money" thing (Gigolo, basically) kinda disgusted me, but it shows the reality of the sitch. I like.
Tlyna52 chapter 37 . 5/4
I love this story, one of my all time favorites, I adore Lucius in a fatherly role with Harry and the in depth details and plot twists. Only one thing and not a criticism just an added bit of info. Viking Spears are used in lots of alcoholic tropical drinks. I've never had a Shirley Temple but I have had Viking Spears in Blue Hawaiians, Mai Tais, Pina Coladas, Bahama Mamas, etc I think anything with tropical fruit juices often gets one in them.
the starrose chapter 62 . 4/24
This was a nice story. Thank you:)
AlisonK chapter 62 . 4/12
Another excellent story and this time you've got me considering learning to belly dance! Really enjoyed this, thanks as always for sharing.
Lzay-Niight chapter 12 . 3/30
I see, the previous chapter was to reinstate just how 'amazing' Harry is to endure the absolutely, horrible, painful, (etc.) abuse he been forced through. I guess this is the part where all my sympathy for Harry just explodes or something and I coo 'poor little baby harry potter'.

Ha, NO.

Truly, it has been done, and overdone, and then done some more, and itis long past the point for me to feel anything towards Harry's 'poor little self'. If anything I want to smack him in the head to see if he will cry. -shrugs-

I am more inclined towards Draco being bullied then Harry's abuse and everyone coddling him more than they really should (Because really, if roles were reverse nobody would have given two fucks about Draco). Especially when he is likely to have everything conveniently dropped in his lap, and all for the small job of killing one thing.

And yes, I did say SMALL. Because lets be honest, if Harry wasn't so busy playing the matry and the 'woo poor little me' every damn second of a day, and actually set his sights on killing Voldemort with the full confidence of seeing it play out, he would have done it FIRST YEAR! It would be even more helpful if somebody had told him earlier on as well. Then he can have his 'normal' life all he wanted instead of whining and pouting about it.

And I thought Draco was suppose to be the spoiled brat. But no, once again things are going to be dragged out to better emphasise just how 'special' 'poor harry' is. Because that hasn't been done a million in 1 times. Nope.

Oh, and as usually, in the process, all the characters around Harry have no choice but to be warped to make his image shine all the brighter. No matter how much Harry steps on their faces in the process of being 'special' they will thank him for it with a big soulless smile. How lovely.

This story (And every other that continues to press this theme) should be call 'Harry Potter and his Worshippers'.
Lzay-Niight chapter 11 . 3/30