Reviews for Runaway Wizard
LeoESerpens chapter 61 . 10/5
This is the second time I have read this did and just wanted to say thank you again! It is so wonderful and epic and just a whole great world you've created here. Thank you!
SimpleLilacDun chapter 51 . 9/28
I'm in love with Mimsey, shes got to be my favorite with Johnny and Frankie next.
The story starts off slow paced but definitely worth it.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/7
Nobody says about barred windows to exaggerate! That is one of many WTF moments of canon.
misherukuro chapter 62 . 9/3
Great read thanks for sharing.
neha1705 chapter 62 . 9/1
best book ever!
Hedwigwhite chapter 4 . 7/17
Where is Sirius?
Romily chapter 62 . 7/16
I liked the story, especially the beginning since it had new elements i never saw before. I would have liked to read more about Harry's muggle friends.
The last chapters i only skipped through, the story started dragging and i just wanted to see how it ends.
Irina Marenco chapter 7 . 7/7
This is so different, so original. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
T3ddylup1n chapter 1 . 7/4
loved it but the whole thing has a lot of repetitive details
Nelui Wysteria chapter 43 . 6/29
awww Death Nibbler
Nelui Wysteria chapter 37 . 6/28
Bondage/Dicipline, Dominance/submission, Sadism/masochism. It's like two overlapping circles. BD, DS, SM... BDSMjust thought that might be interesting.
MoonliteNightmare chapter 62 . 6/27
This is an amazing story though it does appear to be one of your older stories I still love it very much. I was wondering if you have an ao3 account as I am most active on that site?
Nelui Wysteria chapter 20 . 6/25
sensora nervosa, huh? that was a very creative solution to an already noticable character trait. It easily swayed the reader to a different perspective without really changing anything.
Kenni-bun bun chapter 36 . 6/25
Necromancy, necromancy I say! All this snark and sass, I'm dead then it gives me life. I had to stop at Ms. Peanut butter thighs and review, now I'm going back to finish. Oh, and I wish I could log in on the phone I'm using instead of just typing my name.
Nelui Wysteria chapter 15 . 6/23
um... if Harry doesnt know how to apparate, how did he do it at the begining of the story. The repetition and inconsistancies are starting to be overwhelming and difficult to follow. Its almost rushed.
1,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »