Reviews for Runaway Wizard
the starrose chapter 62 . 4/24
This was a nice story. Thank you:)
AlisonK chapter 62 . 4/12
Another excellent story and this time you've got me considering learning to belly dance! Really enjoyed this, thanks as always for sharing.
Lzay-Niight chapter 12 . 3/30
I see, the previous chapter was to reinstate just how 'amazing' Harry is to endure the absolutely, horrible, painful, (etc.) abuse he been forced through. I guess this is the part where all my sympathy for Harry just explodes or something and I coo 'poor little baby harry potter'.

Ha, NO.

Truly, it has been done, and overdone, and then done some more, and itis long past the point for me to feel anything towards Harry's 'poor little self'. If anything I want to smack him in the head to see if he will cry. -shrugs-

I am more inclined towards Draco being bullied then Harry's abuse and everyone coddling him more than they really should (Because really, if roles were reverse nobody would have given two fucks about Draco). Especially when he is likely to have everything conveniently dropped in his lap, and all for the small job of killing one thing.

And yes, I did say SMALL. Because lets be honest, if Harry wasn't so busy playing the matry and the 'woo poor little me' every damn second of a day, and actually set his sights on killing Voldemort with the full confidence of seeing it play out, he would have done it FIRST YEAR! It would be even more helpful if somebody had told him earlier on as well. Then he can have his 'normal' life all he wanted instead of whining and pouting about it.

And I thought Draco was suppose to be the spoiled brat. But no, once again things are going to be dragged out to better emphasise just how 'special' 'poor harry' is. Because that hasn't been done a million in 1 times. Nope.

Oh, and as usually, in the process, all the characters around Harry have no choice but to be warped to make his image shine all the brighter. No matter how much Harry steps on their faces in the process of being 'special' they will thank him for it with a big soulless smile. How lovely.

This story (And every other that continues to press this theme) should be call 'Harry Potter and his Worshippers'.
Lzay-Niight chapter 11 . 3/30
Hmm...
Tinshaw chapter 62 . 3/27
Thank you, your story is very wonderful. I love it.
ScriosAisling chapter 62 . 3/21
Wow, this was amazing! I'm going to start at the beginning and work my way through. I was horrified at the abuse that Harry suffered. I was proud of how Dudley helped him get out. Harry's trials on the streets broke my heart, but I loved Frankie and Johnny. I loved how they took care of him and helped him get back on his feet. I have to admit, even I was suspicious of Lucius at first, though I came to love both him and Draco. I loved how you involved Dobby in Harry's street adventures. I adored Mimsey! She was like the mother harry never had. Through all the training, fighting, and manipulations, you kept me captivated. I had wondered how you were going to get Harry and Draco together, but it worked out wonderfully. I loved the ending and all the relationships that had been built. Oh, and all the "Malfoy Monsters." They're adorable! Thank you for the longest, and one of the most captivating, fics I've read. And thank you for the creativity that you shared with me and so many others! :)
bookhugger98 chapter 12 . 2/26
I can't believe this has so many chapters! I'm on chapter 12 and I already feel like so much has happened, that I honestly thought I was near the end. I am so glad I was wrong. Can't wait to finish reading!
smiles2go chapter 61 . 2/18
Amazing!
The Observant Reader chapter 1 . 2/7
A warning that it's slash would've been nice, ya know?
phoenix-rob chapter 62 . 1/30
Wow just Wow. Amazing story. thank you
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/25
Looks like a Draco Malfoy love fest story where the Malfoys are good people. If this a Harry/Draco Slash, be polite enough to give a warning of SLASH. You like even Lucius? Incredibly mind-boggling.
Bizenghast-Lover chapter 48 . 1/13
Hello I'm reading chapter 48 right now and I would just like to ask when is anybody going to notice Harry's nipplering ? Because I was sure it would of been talked about when the where all on the beach in France that summer when harry was sun bathing with out a shirt. Just asking
Big Fan:Bizenghast-Lover
Humanity's Extinction chapter 62 . 1/6
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Sorry I'm writing this review at 5:27 am, haven't slept all night.

This is an amazing piece of work, I love how Harry and Draco ended up together as I couldn't see them in a relationship with anyone else. I think you planned this story brilliantly and its a job well done.
DragonEmrys chapter 12 . 1/3
came back chapters to write this good story until harry left with the malfoys, i only got to chapter 16, cant bring myself to read any further sorry
Nanchih chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Between ch2 and ch3 "Edith" turned into "Clair". Not really important, but if you ever do a fix-up you might want that on your list.
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »