Reviews for Missed You
cfcbye chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh that was so wonderful! This is just how I pictured Zack and Angeal meeting again! I loved it!

I love Zack and Angeal!

I'm glad they are together again!
pixeled chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love the thought of Angeal and Zack reunited in the Lifestream. It's so sweet. And hopefully Zack gets those wings he's been wanting all along. ;~;
KT chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw! FLUFFY! After reading this again, I'm not so sure I want to die. If it's going to hurt so much waking up in the lifestream, I think I'd rather stay alive and keep Vincent company. Of course, I'd rather do that anyway. Heh heh. (guilty grin) Oh, and what is it with your stories? I cannot seem to type these reviews without screwing up every other word! Did you put a curse on them or something? Oh well, back to a relevant topic... "Do you want me to go back?" Oh, poor puppy! How could anyone refuse those big,pretty eyes? He's such cutie! Good to know your OTP was reunited in death, because now they can be reincarnated together! Right...RIGHT?
Amarissia chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
::sniffle:: So sweet. Angeal and Zack reunited, and Angeal too selfish to let him go back. Lovely!
Scyla-Aqua chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
D'AW!

See, I told you I would do that. Anyway, I rather enjoyed it. It's adorable, reminds me of a picture I found. You seem to like the word muscle.

Random comments aside, this was very well written as I would expect from you. I liked the wide vocabulary you managed to work in and it's spelled right! Good job Suke!