Reviews for Multiple marriages can be educational
TillyMe chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
haha!too true!:)
madame.alexandra chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
Ha, wow that whole thing was just great! Funny, in character...I'm impressed. And amused:]
zatl chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
Godiva Chocolate is the best... but it is pretty frickin expensive.

great story ;)
BlackRose8750 chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
LMAO. I almost choked on my coffee. I will not eat or drink while reading your humor stories because I will likely choke to death. Keep up the good work. You are one of my favorite authors.
moonfaerie326 chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
Wow. You had me cracking up throughout the entire thing. I never actually thought about it but that would be one terrifying workplace if this were to ever occur. Ziva on her period would be a frightful event indeed, Tony is lucky he walked away with merely a bruise let alone walked away at all.

I think the guys of NCIS are quite lucky that the girls did not team up. There may have been no survivors.

Kudos to you!

[I look forward to reading more of your work, do expect more reviews!
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
LOL that was great.

yes, tony. you ARE screwed.

CSS.bonta-kun chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
good story and one queston does that chocolate thing work?
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
Hehe! write more write more please! So excited...tehhe
gonnabemarine chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
“Now, open your mouth,” he said.

“What!” Her eyes opened.

...I so want more! lol
Lillz chapter 8 . 9/17/2008
OMG, that was GREAT! *giggles* poor boys, no idea what hit them! ah well, it could have been worse ;-)
GiveMeButterflies chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
cute :]
Ask me a question chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
Love the story funny as hell
Belker chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Ha, ha! This is great! I do know how they all feel. It was fun watching all the men at NCIS being afraid... very afraid.
CarlieD chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
*can't even speak for the howls of laughter escaping* And then the... and the... and then she... *continues howling*
Cable Addict chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
Haha. Nice story. Yeah. The men of NCIS would be screwed if that ever happened. The Director of a federal agency, a Mossad Assassin, and a forensic specialist. And a woman who could kill you with her bad knife throwing skills. Nice fic.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »