Reviews for Carrying the Load
Grim-fire chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Yay! Danni's okay! Good work w
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Cute... I think she will get better. Nice sequel.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask you something; is Angel actually from Nash Bridges?

Peace,

~Moonlight
Soului chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
You handled the first person POV very well. You stayed consistent in structure and tone throughout the piece and kept your audience engaged. The very last sentence was a little unwieldy, separating it into two sentences I thin would've been more effective. Just a question? How would not being able to walk affect her ability to fly? Some ghosts don't even have legs. Just me nit-picking. Good job and keep up the good work.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aww... This was sweet. (I knew it would be.)

Miles getting caught up with the weirdness that is standard in the Fenton household was cute.

But the painful frustration of trying to make atrophied muscles work... I don't know what it is like, but you wrote it so that it sounds very realistic.

I like the by-play between the Dannies (I like that interesting noun you created). Dani is right, and Danny is jealous that he hasn't gotten the gumption to tell Sam how he feels. He'll get over that soon, though. Let us pray. :-)

Angel was perfect. Very nicely done.

Poor Dani! She has severe Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and it is wreaking havoc with her physical therapy. But Danny and Miles seem to have everything under control by ensuring her how much they love her, and how proud they are of her.

It is heart-breaking, but probably true that Dani can't have heard such loving words often before this. And it seems that it is certainly better late than never. But that is what makes it that much sadder.

The play (or is it an opera?) was a nice surprise.

It was a beautiful ending to a beautiful fic.

Very nicely done.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Miriam
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*Smiles* poor Daniele, but they are right, she does have others behind her. And angel still scares me! *Runs from angel in fright*