Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
Izzy Dwyer chapter 13 . 5/7
Yes pls a sequel
mariarosales123 chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I want a sequel plzz write one.
Different and Difficult chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
I know it's not a recent story or anything, but, to be honest, this sucked. Bella was more like the player, kissing every guys just like that. I hated this story. This belonged to a Bella the Player community. God, it was horrible.

Exactly WHY did Edward hate Bella? No reason; therefore: weak story. Exactly WHY did Edward suddenly like Bella? Because she became pretty? Dumb. Exactly HOW did Bella not know who Fallon was? If Fallon was the prince of England, the WORLD WOULD KNOW. It's just pathetic that Irina walks into the room and the teacher says Fallon is the prince of England and Bella becomes upset. This is so wrong.

Plus, when Bella finds out about it, she kisses Edward?! Seriously? Just like Jacob broke up with her, she immediately kissed Fallon. Oh God, she truly is a player. This is the worst story I've ever read... no, not really, but it's definitely not good. A weak plot and weak characters.

You can do better.
jenny martinez chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Yes there should be a sequal
fanficfollower chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Don't forgive him
rachelquekjuen chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
yes please
Guest chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
you know you're a liar. you said this chapter would be atleast 4000 words and its only 966. LIAR, good storyline but crap writing.
Naomi M chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Its really gd
EsmereldaAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I really,really like it! Who am I kidding,I love it! This story is so good! :)
LoveVampys chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Absolutely! Pleasee a sequel...Im begging you
JACullen chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Bella bounces back extremely fast, man. First Jake, and not a week later, Fallon, and with not a minute to spare, Edward.
JACullen chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
LMFAOO - Yikes... you know what this means! Dramaaaaa!
JACullen chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
Oh no. I don't think Bella should forgive him that quick after how he treated her. I HOPE she doesn't. I mean, even though I hate Fallon, Edward should still have to work to get her forgiveness, y'know?