Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
Wow!absolutely SICK! This is shit woman..and you wanted reviews?cmon..try reading this fir yourself..you will see yourself frowning for every line...im not trying to hurt you or anything though...but this is ridiculous..bella is slutty!not even for a reason...geez!please try next time with a good plot
Slut. Whore. Bitch. Crazy. Bella.
Hot? More like grossly slutty and twerking her ass off. I don't have to act all bad girl and slutty just to be a good person. She did not change for GOOD. Instead she changed for BAD just like her dear Edward
Pleaseeeeeee write a sequel pleeeaas
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 10 . 2/20
Good, we're on the same page, he was a fucking asshole
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 8 . 2/20
FUCK! What the fuck did you do, you bitch?
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 7 . 2/20
I hate this Bella and This Fallon and Gabby Persons! What the fuck? a guy from Freakin' england!
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 3 . 2/20
NOOOO! WHAT ABOUT JASPER!?
Izzy Dwyer chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Yes pls a sequel
mariarosales123 chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I want a sequel plzz write one.
Different and Difficult chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
I know it's not a recent story or anything, but, to be honest, this sucked. Bella was more like the player, kissing every guys just like that. I hated this story. This belonged to a Bella the Player community. God, it was horrible.

Exactly WHY did Edward hate Bella? No reason; therefore: weak story. Exactly WHY did Edward suddenly like Bella? Because she became pretty? Dumb. Exactly HOW did Bella not know who Fallon was? If Fallon was the prince of England, the WORLD WOULD KNOW. It's just pathetic that Irina walks into the room and the teacher says Fallon is the prince of England and Bella becomes upset. This is so wrong.

Plus, when Bella finds out about it, she kisses Edward?! Seriously? Just like Jacob broke up with her, she immediately kissed Fallon. Oh God, she truly is a player. This is the worst story I've ever read... no, not really, but it's definitely not good. A weak plot and weak characters.

You can do better.
jenny martinez chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Yes there should be a sequal
fanficfollower chapter 2 . 11/27/2013