Reviews for One Another’s Shadow
Kirinin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Why, hello! I like this. :)

It's very 'original flavor', sounds like it could be an episode.

-K
Serena89 chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
OH MY GOD. After much searching, I found the perfect Ashes to Ashes fanfiction! This is definitely the best I've read so far, for the plot but most of all for your characterization. Very IC and true to the original characters. And I've loved the smut bits - they were tasteful, and I honestly think Gene would've been a gentle lover to Alex rather than some "dominator". They're equal - also loved Ray, Chris and Shaz. They're usually overlooked, but they were perfect in this story. Thank you!
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Yay! They got there in the end :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! :)

x
Eleantris chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
Amazing story, truly amazing. Such a fantastic plot, with brilliant Galex and such incredible character developments with Gene, Alex, Ray, Chris and Crane. I absolutely loved this.

X D
Drakey Drake chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
No! It can;t be The End. I absolutely LOVED this story so much. Ive spent the day reading it and I've printed it off. you have everything in this story I really think it could be on screen. That's how good it is. Please please please write more of it please. I can't belive it's been here and ive only found it now with about a week to go until the second series starts. I wish I'd seen it sooner. I LOVE IT!
Cortina-Quattro chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
Utterly love this story...!
Emmylou chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
Just working my way through this hidden gem of a fic now...but have to say that this may go down as my all time favourite line in any fic anywhere:

“Yes children. Mummy and Daddy had an argument but it’s over now. We love you all just the same. Except you, Christopher. Yeah. We’ve decided to put you up for adoption. Jesus!” He marched into his office, hoping the amusement didn’t show on his face.
Lady S. Quattro chapter 13 . 12/31/2008
Well it's taken me two days, but i've finally read the whole thing! It's a fantastic story and it made me smile... and laugh over and over again. You're Gene one liners are brilliant! I'm giving Kudos a call! ;) lol Cheers for taking the time to write this for us. All the best for 2009! LQx
SarahBlackwood chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
This officially has the best ever start to an Ashes fanfiction ever. ;o)

In fact the whole story is lovely. Thanks!
Lucida Bright chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Shadow fans - just to let you know that Wombledon has now tidied up the whole story and turned it into a PDF (1.3MB total) for easier reading. You can PM her on or via TRA, if you're a member there. Just let her know and she can whizz the PDF over to you.
Good Friday chapter 13 . 8/12/2008
I've just caught up with the last three chapters. An excellent ending to a gripping story.
GenGen24 chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
ah its the end!

totally loved it and do that sequel seriously i think that bunny you have is being really looked after
Lola Ravenhill chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
One of the best Ashes to Ashes fics out there today, in my eyes. You've got a cracking mystery that ties all the way back to Life on Mars, an intricate and well plotted mystery with OCs that are well formed characters in their own right, and the existing characters are so in character there was nothing there that made me go 'that's not my Gene/Alex/Ray/Chris/Shaz, etc'. And you managed to work a romance in there that suits the characters perfectly and flows naturally out of it. Fantastic read, truly. :) Thanks for posting this.
PhantomSpannah chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
AW - Best ending ever! Totally galexed out after reading that - was amazing! Really lovely way to write it and it all seems so orignial (which after reading so many galex fics is refreshing!). Really brilliant top notch work - we'll make a DCI of you yet! Keep it up - I'm keeping an eye on you! x
monkey-in-hell chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
Aw, can't believe it's all over - but with a happy ending : )

I've really enjoyed this story, especially the plot line with the IRA and O'Brien (the Gene and Alex stuff goes without saying) - it's been completely original and gripping and in depth. Loved it.

So, have a little break - cos you've earned it - and then write something else for us all... ; )