Reviews for Gideon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
nice. think the ending could be a little stronger somehow, but that is probably because the rest is really good.
Allysmurfy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I must say I love this story. It has its own style to it and a original plot to it. I think you explained everything wonderfully. I was hoping to see a little of what Kell did during her time with Maggur. I also have no idea where Griffenspeak is. I can continue to sing praises to this story, I love it so much. I hope that you could maybe do a squeal?

Anyways it was great and I loved it alot, if you would like to respond my account, which I don't feel like loving in to is Allysmurfy. If you need any help with story ideas, or if you want to continue this then just give me a howler.

~Ally
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow... Just wow.

This was quite unexpected.

But very well written, and very enjoyable.
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow! That was so dramatic!

Even though I anticipated that it was Kel, it was still epic when the turth was finally revealed.

The codename you chose was really cool, Gideon. Kel really is a mighty warrior, ey? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
that was really good
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Love it, it was hard to read as Kel was suffering at the hands of Maggur,

But it was worth it!
kelbelz chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow, great story!

Completely not what I was expecting, very interesting.

I loved it, Thanks.
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was an extremely original and interesting piece - it was full of suspense and twists that I didn't see coming at all. Some of it was a bit confusing at times and you spelled Kel's name wrong, but I'm too wrapped up in this to care. You have done a wonderful job with this!
Cookiefan57 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
AWESOME STORY! Though you didn't end it there did you? O.O What happens next? o.o
xxYannixx chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I really like the way this story was written. Keep on writing.

xxYanniXX

PS I loved the ending.
SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I absolutely loved this story!

Sarah
Stargazer-Look4Me chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I absolutely love this story. Especially how Kel handled everything after killing Maggur.
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wonderfully written! I enjoyed reading this piece very much! :D
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
REALLY NICE! Are you going to continue?
xxravenwingxx chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Brilliant. I loved the plot. So many people shy away from the truly angsty pieces, but you did a wonderful job with it. Very, very nice. Definitely keep writing. My only complaint is that there were a fair number of grammatical mistakes, but not enough that they detracted from the plot line. :) Keep it up!