Reviews for Crainte de L'Amour
fishiesinthesky chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was just so... deep. Well-written, too! And the imagery was great!

You really conveyed Sasuke's feelings on the matter very well, and I enjoyed reading this a whole lot. _

Great job, my friend!

Keep it up! ;D
Ladelle chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hint taken! Hahaha.

Don't you love random inspirations? Sometimes I do the exact same thing. There's a storm or something and I just think about dialogue...but maybe I'm just a nerd like that.

This was really very pretty. Pretty is always such a sweet word, but I got this hazy romantic feel from your writing. You have really beautiful imagery and you're a lot like me, you think down to the small details in things. I LOVE writing about sounds, which you added at the beginning with the bugs that were hiding, because they always create a sort of atmosphere...at least in my opinion.

It's the little things that make a story, I think...so keep writing them. XD

Your dialogue is really nice too. I loved it when Naruto admitted that Sasuke was everything he shouldn't want, but the one thing he couldn't stand to let go. Poor Naruto...and ah, manga allusions. Love those too.

So yes, this was very nice. I wish my one shots could turn out this short, lol. I'm short-story impaired, for real.

And don't worry about reviews, really. If you write about things that mean a lot to you other people will begin to feel that passion and they'll start to really admire your writing... And your writing is very beautiful, so just keep at it.

I'm just lucky I think...because I had an idea that seemed pretty popular. I have a long ways to go as an author though and I want to become better, so we can work hard together. XD
ms.demonic chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
It's a really good story! I don't like yaoi, but I love the details, the scenery, and the creativity. :) Hope you were okay, during the tornado, if it happened.