Reviews for A Scandalous Proposal
ROTFL!
BigLeoFan chapter 1 . 2/24
That was really funny
Ravyn Sol chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This story is hilarious! LOL. Had myself laughing so hard!. Good grammar and spelling, as well as excellent character portrayal. A simple, feel - good fic with loads of humor. Seriously dude, you rock! And thanks for writing this.
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Wow. This is a good story. It doesn't totally make sense with current cannon, but that's okay. This was written back in 2008. I will give you that any day. It is a little cliche at times, but that also lends some of it's charm. Finally, I really believe that it is the two of them trying to get married - PATHETICALLY! It shouldn't be that hard to get married, but who knows - IT'S Naruto! Good work.
matchamazing chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I love the bit where Sakura ate one of the rings. XD
Generally, good job! Such a fresh idea lol.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is a masterpiece.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Hey, I remember reading your story about a short while back and I really loved it. Unfortunately I didn't leave a review so this time I'm going to; I really, really enjoyed your story. It made me laugh several times out loud and I really like your writing style - it's just so fun to read!
mdhunter111 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I love it, I love it, I loooove it! I absolutely love this story! Great job with it pal! Thanks for writing it! Have a great 2015!
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Hahaha hilarious
pfeffersteak chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Seven years trying to propose, omg Naruto can be more adorable, perhaps?
XDXD
Has been completely sweet and humorous fic! I loved it!
As Sakura is desperate to marry him and ruined (unintentionally) each of the propositions it. And Naruto should enlist the help of his friends. (and Sasuke, Sasuke dialogues killed me!)
I can not. It's great. Everything.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Really liked this.
Gd8909 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
F***ing hilarious. I love your oneshots so much.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was funny and adorable all at the same time. Yay for favorites lists, or I'd have never found this!
Sensuto chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
this was awesome..!
The.Best.Of.Light chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
7 years to propose, poor naruto. This is really fun and mind blowing. Keep it up!