Reviews for A Scandalous Proposal
Partsu chapter 1 . 1/24
pfft-hahahahaha! That was hilarious! thanks!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 1/23
Thanks for the great story I died laughing when I read the part about Sakura eating one of the many rings XD
jon reeve chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
/lol, nice. Entirely plausible.
OmegaJohan272 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
HAHAHA SHET THAT ENDING EH WTF AWESOME! SEQUEEEELLLLL
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I thought in 2008 the mizukage is a woman, not a guy
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
"YOU keep messing up the proposals."
And then I fuckin' lost it.
Great job, 10/10, would lol again.
icemaxprime chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
ROTFL!
BigLeoFan chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
That was really funny
Ravyn Sol chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This story is hilarious! LOL. Had myself laughing so hard!. Good grammar and spelling, as well as excellent character portrayal. A simple, feel - good fic with loads of humor. Seriously dude, you rock! And thanks for writing this.
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Wow. This is a good story. It doesn't totally make sense with current cannon, but that's okay. This was written back in 2008. I will give you that any day. It is a little cliche at times, but that also lends some of it's charm. Finally, I really believe that it is the two of them trying to get married - PATHETICALLY! It shouldn't be that hard to get married, but who knows - IT'S Naruto! Good work.
Marahuyo chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
I love the bit where Sakura ate one of the rings. XD
Generally, good job! Such a fresh idea lol.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is a masterpiece.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Hey, I remember reading your story about a short while back and I really loved it. Unfortunately I didn't leave a review so this time I'm going to; I really, really enjoyed your story. It made me laugh several times out loud and I really like your writing style - it's just so fun to read!
mdhunter111 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I love it, I love it, I loooove it! I absolutely love this story! Great job with it pal! Thanks for writing it! Have a great 2015!
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 1/2/2015