Reviews for Breaking Up Isn't that Hard to Do
MadMan737 chapter 1 . 10/5
liked it
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 9/4
this is horrifying, and not in the funny way either, you joked about it as a type of psychological torture but i think its pretty close to the mark
photoGNIK chapter 1 . 7/23
Loved it
snowyseas chapter 1 . 6/6
i gotta say, i really didn't know what to expect when i opened this. i laughed particularly loudly at "green bean", thought it was a hilarious fit. definitely something different, definitely interesting, and definitely making me think about the way i approach my own fics. thank you so much for this x
ardvarkeating101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I've never read a shipping fic I've liked.

But this is funny enough that I don't consider it a shipping fic
GLORIOUS chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
GLORIOUS

UN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE S
Ravyn Sol chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Lol. That sure is a unique way of getting a girl! Only Sasuke could suggest something like that and only Naruto could succeed at it, I guess. And thanks for writing.
kidloco chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
i love it and i wish had see when sakura kick sai and sasuke ass mostly sasuke who run like a uchiha lol
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
I got confused along the way on this one and skipped parts. That usually happens when a story bores me or I get confused or BOTH. Despite that I did enjoy the story and I did read most of it. Although this isn't as good as the last one I read. It's a shame, but oh well . . . I hope that you eventually decide to start writing again. You do have potential.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is absolutely hysterical. XD

Two thumbs up.
Marahuyo chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
OHMYGOSH THIS WAS SO SO CUTE AND FUNNY AND ADORABLE I LOVE IT!
. . . unicorn-senpai
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Creative plan, more so because Sasuke in all his stoicness, was the proponent. And that it worked. And the Icha Icha stuff plus the three guys hangin out over Naruto's flat were nice additions.
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
So crazy it worked
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was all around undeniably awesome and hilarious.
Issuino Yumi chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
%$& that was awesome.

Please forgive the suggested language. It was the first thought that came to my head.

IY