Reviews for Breaking Up Isn't that Hard to Do
Nice chapter 1 . 12/17/2020
I'd love to see this story as an anime. I doubt I've ever said that, but it was just too funny.
sakuranotes chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
so good, so amazing so lovely, this is fluff to die for
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
This comedy gold. The only thing that would have made it funnier is if he broke up with Sakura because she was cheating on him in front of Tsunade, Jiraiya, Gaara and/ or her parents. Lol, their reactions would have been priceless.
rikoudo-sama chapter 1 . 4/7/2020
that was both cute and fucking hilarious lolz nice job
EMR-one7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
This story made be genuinely laugh so many times. It’s nice to find a well written story that’s so different from others. Many Kudos!
UzuUzuUzu chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
What Naruto does to sakura is not unlike "Zersetzung" where political dissents have their whole life systematically destroyed to the point that they commit suicide. The only thing Naruto is really missing is the subtlety. Most victims aren't aware of the ploy but honestly think their life is just going down the drain. But I guess that cannot be attributed to lack of trying because when could Naruto be subtle?
UzuUzuUzu chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
I love this story. Its well written, people are in-character and it has high tension and plot. Though the end is pretty mysognistic if not for some clear statements by characters that offer the reader the perspective that this is serious psychological torture. I congratulate you for creating such enraging and (except for the ending) sadly all to realistic red pill mindset of a chauvinist attempt to torture/gaslight a woman into a relationship. I, as Sakura, am still so enraged I want to punch a wall until my knuckles have been turned to pulp. If I was Sakura I would permanently hate Naruto. I would get back people's respect for me by making be look good and Naruto look bad and destroy his social standing with everyone else. If I couldn't achieve that I would have probably beaten him in a fit of rage and start destroying his chakra pathways announcing to him that I'll have destroyed it all in a few more seconds if he doesn't stop torturing me. Or I would get him at night and torture him for hours, brainwash him with genjutsu.
Ferm chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
Holy fucking shit this is so good lol
Shoytahn chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Yeah, this was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
I usually don't read short fics and not to mention ones focusing on shipping, but godamn I love this one. This is now canon!
Clipsus chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Fucking masterpiece. There are no words in any conceivable language to describe the greatness of this work you have so generously gifted us.
Or something like that.
Cute chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Quite humorous! The ending was way to rushed, but the story was unique (at least to me) and well written. I'd never thought of using a reverse psychological tactic in dating ... but you've opened my eyes! ~JSM
NSfox chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
love it
Borgan chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
It’s even better a second time!
Borgan chapter 1 . 2/4/2018