Reviews for Breaking Up Isn't that Hard to Do
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
All I have to say is, 'What the hell?'

But I meant that in a good way.
Hououza chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Magnificent story.

This had me falling about laughing, one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.

It was the way he kept breaking up with her, in different ways, in front of different people and their reactions.

Masterfully done.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
LightningGemini chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
One of the greatest one shots I have ever read. The plot was awesome. I cried from laughing too hard.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
this story was absolutely wonderful. the sheer idea of this elaborate plan is genius to put it lightly. the way he forced her to think abut naruto in that way by breaking up with her so often was nothing short of a show on itself. in either case i hope you continue writing stores like this. laterz
Xelan chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I must say, this was very endearing. I'm glad to see that you're writing again. Your "seduce my wife" and "beautiful day" are two of my favorites. Please continue writing if you are able.
zaisuro chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Wow, That Story Was Extremely Creative, Everything About The Plot Was Unique. And I Really Enjoyed Sakura Wracking Her Brains Out Trying To Figure out Naruto. The Ending Was Cute Too. Definatly A Fave. _
Darkmaster7987 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Genius, pure genius. You had me in stitches the entire time.
Zetnnik chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh, I love this one, too! Sasuke-kun IS A Genius! A psychotic genius to come up with such a diabolical plan, but a genius! Of course, Sai gets a special mention as well! I loved his "gay for the two of them" comment! And then Sasuke's unsheathing of his Kusanagi as a response! Ha! Priceless!
HokageNaruto chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
you've done it again Doc Destructo. It's not like you have the most elaborate plotlines. But your character interactions and descriptions just fit flawlessly. There is a reason you're one of the two of my favorite authors. Bravo
Lord Cain55 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
You made some changes.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh yeah, this gives ideas! I wonder where I can use it...

Hm...

Excellent piece of work, but I think you overdid it slightly...2 weeks is a bit mean imo.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11