Reviews for Flaming for Trolls
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh my goodness, this was hilarious. In fact, it was quite possibly one of the funniest fanfics I've ever read (And trust me, I've read a LOT of fics...). I humbly applaud your humor, writing style, and valiant murder of the troll.
Kushera Knez chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
:pved it. But have to sadly admit. I'm a Colby groupie
Azolean chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
ROFL

Okay, I so do not go for this kind of wasteful reading. However, in my sleep-deprived state, I managed to accidentally click on it and had read several lines before my brain caught up to exactly what I was reading. By then, I was so busy trying to wrap my brain around this ridiculous insanity that I couldn't stop giggling.

I can't thank you enough for this non-complete waste of my time. As a matter of fact, it gave me a laugh I so desperately needed today. And the ending had me rolling.

Thank you very much for taking the time and putting forth the effort to damage my psyche with this little tidbit.
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was pretty funny oughtaknowbetter. I have to admit that I was concerned at first, but then hey guess what I got the point. People often say that I am a day late and a dollar short when it comes to these things. But anyway good job it was funny and I really liked it. P.S. I have to agree with Don mapquest is always wrong, just ask my editor. Ok I am done now.
Hello Anyone There chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I enjoyed the story but have one tiny complaint. Trolls and flamers are not the same thing. Trolls write stupid stories to garner attention. Flamers flame people who write stupid stories.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Haha I loved it. The entire story was amazingly hilarious. Trolls and flamers are evil, but they did make for good comedy here. I absolutely loved the ending :D!
charlieeppes chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This was so god! We really do need to get rid of them and man...there sure are a lot of them! LOL Looking forward to reading more of your stories! :-) *thumbs up*
newgal chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
ROTFLOL! R U Sure Dreambrother didn't kill the troll?
Serialgal chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
OKB and her rapier wit strike again! Loved it!
lizzie chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Excellent! Nothing like a little troll murder to brighten the day.
Trancefan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Is it just my imagination, or do you have something against trolls?

Seriously, though, as a Charlie-drooler and a fan-fic writer myself, this was hilarious. Spoofs are the best. Especially when they poke fun at plot holes and other impractical occurrences.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
"Both jaws dropped at the vision of loveliness that stood in front of them. Feel free to insert the description of choice here, because any of the words that should be used in this space will get #&#’ed out by the censors who are looking out for the decency of three year old toddlers who aren’t able to read this story or even understand what is going on but need protection anyhow because Heaven knows that their parental units are too incompetent to perform that action."

Lol, run-on sentence it must be, but hilarious nonetheless. And I never realized how reading can leave your breathless, too.

"“Yeah, but it sounds way cool. I’m like every other crass American: I go ga-ga over that accent.”"

*sigh* Clive Owen. I don't know if it's the voice, the accent or both.

"Have you never attended a football game?”"

Amen, sister.

"“Can’t you squeak out a little time to drool over me, too?”"

Oh honey, for you university can go bamboozle itself.

Excellent work, OKB, I loved it all of it, especially the humour around the monstrous SUV (dear lord, it's big...methinks the owners are trying to compensate for something..)

You know, this could always become a series, great humour knows no boundaries :-)
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OMG! This was brilliant! I was so ROFL! I loved your list of suspects and why they were or were not guilty:D And I thought the last line was really, really great!
numb3rsgal chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Quite funny! I rather enjoyed it.
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Again, I know I said some form of this in the forums but I love this story. Such brilliant form in every piece and line that you've written in the concept of trolls :)