Reviews for Life's Little Changes
Cookies chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Heartwarming! So extremely heartwarming! Da**... I'm no writer, but still, I write stories on my computer/ iPod... And I envy you ;)
Dinode chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Don't worry, I didn't cry. Good story, though the grammer needs a bit of work.
sunstar989 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
nice story it could even be a seris
Summerjoyhope chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This made me so adorable.I could picture the young cub holding on to CUTE.
andromeda0909 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awwwwwww. So cute!
jerry101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Nice annd sweet story (crying and clapping)
Felix Forsythe chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Truly Marvelous.
Kaito90 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
A father/son relationship,eh? That's new. Nice work!
Azurewolf02 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This is so adorbale. I love Sonic and Tails' friendship. Tails is just too friggin' cute :).
Madhog thy Master chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
A beautyful cute story of genuine father and son love. I like your style.
Lewej-Onics chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This story was wonderful, i seen the summary-thingy so many times, i just had to read it! Despite the explanation that it definately wasn't any "Yaoi, or Gay Shit", at some points i did think 'something' was going to happen, but i did remember "Kitsune doesn't write things like that and it clearly explains it in this story's summary". As well as when you said the thing about 'if you cried', i actually laughed a few times, even at the sad part! But anyway, this story was cool, so yeah, keep on writing awesome stuff.

Lewej.
Tailsisreal chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow! Nice job! I've always thought of Sonic and Tails as being less brothers and more father and son, but I could never think of a good way to have them admit it. This story works really well in painting a vivid picture of a greif-stricken Sonic. And wonderful job with Tails, too! He probably would worry more about Sonic being scared rather than himself if he ever almost died. The dialogue for Sonic and Tails was pretty well written also, but there were a couple parts I had a hard time hearing them say. (Hardly anything to worry about. I wouldn't talk like I usually do if this happened to me or someone I loved either!) All in all, great work! Love the attention to detail!
kilatails chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
aw this was soo cute..i actually cried a little, lol.
EzGoEr chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
cool i guess
darkness wasted chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
OMG! I did cry! I actually did. :) I was reading this and listening to a song called Keep Holding On (don't know if that's the actuall title) by Avril Lavigne. It was so cute! Awh i love it when SOnic and Tails are like this. SOn and father huh? First time reading them like that. I love it! I just love it! Ultimate favs Kitsune! Ultimate favs.

Recommended Greatly.

If you love Tails and Sonic brotherly/Family fics this is one for you. You don't have to take my word for it. Read and see. It's a tear jerker for sure. T-T (happy tear face intended here.) ;)