Reviews for Orange
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
The smex was yummy :D
And I love the fact that Ichigo is Shirosaki's Doctor! It's like, "C'mere and let me take care of you..." xD
Anyways, great story! I love it! heh, and no worries with the 'too many pages' thing. I have a story like this and it took me forever to edit too.
As for this pairing, I think an AU works best for them. But then again, they're my OTP so I don't really care! :)
Kyuunie chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
That was so cute! Definitely favouriting it :3
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Shiro got attached and Ichigo fell in love! Beautifully done. ;)
Tiana Misoro chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Seriously, I'm amazed that I haven't read some of these! I have a lot of your work favorited already, but I keep finding more and more O.o Evil ninja stories, hiding on me! Ehem, on another note, I really liked this! I love how you created more of a story around them which just pulled everything together. Amazing work on this!
YoursTruly-AngryMob Xx chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
gaaaaaaaaaaah that is one of my favourite lines said in sex scenes "This might hurt a little."

YEH YOU BETCHA! ;D

loved the story, loved ichigo and shirosaki! -applause applause-

saving to favourites ;) oh yEeEAaaah!
reader123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
best story i have ever read! i love it!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love the smexyness. XD
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Orange and White is a lovely combination of colors! I liked it before I read this story, but now I have even more reason to like it! I loved how this story played out. It was nice and the lemon and fluff scenes were great!

Strawberry-Ringo
bookenworum chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Oh my, I just love all your fics. :D

I don't know if you still want reviews on a story you posted a year ago, but I feel so guilty if I just favourite without commenting. xD

So, yeah. Here's a review. :)

I really liked how you used Ichigo's hair in this, it just really fits. And their relationship was really funny, I can imagine Ichigo as a doctor too, actually. :P

I loved the style and it was a nice length: you really poured effort in it, and it shows.

Great one-shot! :)

bookenworum
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
lol, that is cute!
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Best. IchiHichi. Fanfic. I. Have. Ever. Read.

Fantastic job!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! IT'S EVERYTHING AND MORE THAT I'D EVER WANTED IN A HICHIICHI STORY! YAY!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This was really good.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
loved it
Lady Shikyo chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
A sickly Shirosaki; great idea! And Ichigo followed in his father's annoying footsteps...