Reviews for Dangerous Liasons
This story was amazing!
HoneyBear84 chapter 48 . 10/10/2019
Loved it
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 48 . 10/26/2018
Awe. Why is Ginny the one who is still a bitch to them? Pardon my language. At least Ron is different now. But still a prat.
TheChizzledPenut chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
I like the concept of this story, but how you word it...I mean, it's not killing me, but it is hurting me very badly.
brynn.brigham chapter 48 . 3/31/2016
Wonderful story!
HarryAvengersSpiderman101 chapter 22 . 1/14/2016
On this chapter you put Mrs instead of Mr. Love the storyline so far!
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 48 . 12/14/2015
Just came across this little gem. Your writing style is beautiful. The timing was hat goes off to you and your Beta (if you had one for this story).
Thanks for leaving this little gem for us to find. If i could leave you kudos - I would leave you like 100! Great job!
Ani Mei chapter 48 . 5/5/2015
I like your explanations and the meanings behind the names. It's much more interesting this way.
I don't think it's mentioned, but I feel like Tonks needed an explanation. She said some really hurtful things to Harry and it didn't seem like she was going to turn over a new leaf. A line about how Tonks and Harry decided to put aside their differences, or tolerate each other's presence would make more sense when Tonks helped Harry to the hospital.
platinum.and.raven chapter 48 . 3/16/2015
One of the best fics I have come across, great story!
rowenasheir chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
Older men and those with a lower sperm count usually have girls as the father determines the sex
Seapatrol chapter 48 . 8/3/2014
Beautiful book.
gardenkn chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Not very good at hiding things are they? XD
Love the story so far! :D
Kitty Savella chapter 48 . 1/22/2014
This story was riddled with issues. Misspellings, grammatical errors, logical issues (as in some things don't logically work that way), and the story had striking resemblance to Erastes, which was posted around the same time. Last issue aside, this story breaks site guidelines, and should technically be removed until fixed.
Kitty Savella chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
First, misspellings. Quidditch, as opposed to quiditch. Players, as opposed to plays. Too, instead of to. Mr. Potter, not Mr Potter.

Next, missing words. And as if, not and if.

Sentence fragment: Between moans (,) as Harry's body was reacting to the earlobe and the friction.
There should be more to that sentence for it to qualify as complete. I recommend changing the period to a comma and adding "he said" followed by an additional comma, so that the fragment links with the following dialogue.

In addition to these issues, there was also a blatant lack of other punctuation, mostly commas. Too many to list individually. I recommend using a beta reader in future, preferably one who has experience in advanced English classes.
Kitty Savella chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
I found several grammatical errors in this chapter:

Missing Punctuation -
"I fell in love with ('them',) as you call my lover, this summer with Remus..."
"Hermione (,) please (;) you ('re) one of my best friends. I know you hate him (,) but please try to understand for my sake."
"I hope you can one day accept this (./;) I love him. "
Pulling Harry down into a long (,) drawn out kiss (,) his lover came back for air and said (,) "...
"Your body is quite beautiful as well (,)" Harry said (,) his hands running along his lover's bare chest.
As his lover drove home into him (,) and Harry clung to the sheets (,) he lost himself in the pleasure (;) all thoughts...

Wrong Word Form -
"Because I am gay or because of (who) they are?"
Also, as I'm sure you are aware, you have used they, them and their incorrectly, from a grammatical standpoint. When speaking of a singular person, he/she, his/her should be used. I understand that you were attempting to hide the gender of Harry's lover, however that doesn't really excuse the improper grammar in anything other than the dialogue. (Characters can/may speak as incorrectly as you/they choose.)

And, lastly, you accidentally added an extra quotation mark at the end of the sentence: Hermione finally said before leaving.