Reviews for Don't Tell Leo
timme chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
best one so far. :)
Tori-chan chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I love this.

Donnie angst is addictive, of course. But I wonder what he and Mikey did... the turtlecest-fan inside me is yelling the answer, but I can't decide, now can I?

I am glad that Donnie didn't take his life... but, as written, angst is addictive. I wouldn't mind more.

I hope there is more
recyclablefoxx chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I'm a little confused about Mikey's reaction - is he freaking because he regrets his choice, or because Donnie went too far? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "fooling around" since everyone has their own oppinion of what that means - but yeah, I get the gist of it. Wonder what will happen if Leo and Raph found out. . .
recyclablefoxx chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
Oh WOW. I'm speechless, its so- so... humane. Real. Realistic. Wow.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow. That was really-intense. First off, gotta give you props for the title and that first bit when Leo asked what had HAPPENED to them, that was awesome. Well, you know, Leo, when you mosey off for two years THINGS are going to happen!

That first chapter with Raph and the slaughterhouse, that was great. It really is the quiet ones, huh? ;) lol, like I'm not one myself. It would make sense that he would think it was Leo and even want him to be there.

I have to say I nearly always try to avoid fics with any mention of incest (except with they forget to warn you and, oh boy, that's a surprise!). But I liked your other fic so much I wanted to give this a go and I'm glad I did. You did a VERY realistic take on it, it wasn't some sappy love story for them or even lust, just a "it's fun" and "guess it won't hurt" type deal. After all, at some point they would have to get curious. But this way is the most believable, I think. Afterwards, I could see Mikey becoming so disgusted and you can't go back to just brotherly roughhousing without having those images pop up. And I can see Don getting upset with Mikey about it, then wanting to apologize and go back as well. It just seems like that's the way they would be affected by something of that nature, I think you nailed it.

Oh, and you're right. You never really realize just how truly horrible an idea is until AFTER the fact. Go figure, hindsight really is 20/20.

The last chapter was really the chapter I enjoyed the most. I was worried there wondering what the heck, 300 pills? I really thought he was doing some serious pill poppage. And, each thought he had with different pills. Like how he swung back and forth. He was angry at Leo, but he didn't want to be. He blamed Mike, but blamed himself for it as well, etc. I could really feel his stress, hopelessness, and just his want for things to CHANGE, to go back to how they were BEFORE. Ah, I generally like to give authors longer reviews, but I try not to write books for pete's sake. I am sorry I keep rambling, just know that I was really impressed by this whole fanfic and the way you handled the serious issues with such believability.
Piole chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Awesome fics, thanks for sharing
Kuko chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
You are an awesome writer, did you know that? All four chapters were intense and captivating, I simply couldn't stop reading!

The first one... God, where do I begin? I think this chapter was really really insightful and is able to show what lies within the core of each brother. First of all, it is really telling that Raph instantly believes that it is Leo. And Donny... Oh, poor, gentle Donny. Those two years as leader of the clan must have been too much for him, forcing him to do things he wouldn't have even considered before. Thus the plausibility of chapter 4: it is so impacting because it feels very very real.

The second chapter was amazingly stunning too because it also felt so real. The impulsive ‘why not if is fun?’ is so Mikey as the ‘Let’s try everything at least once for curiosity’s sake’ is Don. And the former’s disgust was so strong that I could feel it myself!

Nevertheless, the chapter I liked best is the third one. It shows what the guys have to face daily in their ‘line of work’ and how it doesn’t matter how hard they fight, there will always be corruption and individuals such as the men depicted in this chapter. It also shows how essentially similar Raph and Leo really are.

Anyway, all in all, great fic!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
I feel so bad for Don! All of these horrible incidents that he has to deal with. I really hope that everything works out in the end for him and I can't wait for more.
CrazyInSye chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
hmm nice, it seemed like the whole time Don was on the brink of overdosing, it must've been hard to do that every night. I love the internal struggle, (sigh) poor Donnie
jaxink chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I've been struggling for the last few minutes to find the words to properly convey my feelings about this particular addition of "Don't Tell Leo." As with the ones before it, the feelings brought forth are amazingly complex-for Donatello in his crisis, and for me in my reaction as a reader.

I still can't exactly put my finger on what makes this amazing. You've touched upon an intricate web of tension and desperation in a small space. It feels unfair I'm unable to properly express my appreciation for this chapter. So for now, I suppose you'll have to accept the only simple compliment I can come up with... I find it exceptional.
GlassCigarette chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Wonderful. I really enjoy your style of writing.
wedgie chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Wow, what a fantastic idea. I love it.
lost-katana chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
...

DB. You are the awesome. (glomps like mad)

It is late and I am tired, so I didn't catch what you were doing at first. When I got it though... seriously. WHOA. I loved it so much. :D

And now I must sleep. XD
calliopechild chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
O, very, very nice job with the symmetry. I love the mirror connection between Raph and Leo...as much as they try to deny it, they are so alike. The last line, Leo's last line, was particularly shiver-worthy; I loved it. Nicely done.
CrazyInSye chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
This seems like a cool fic...but i have no clue as to what the hell just went on in chapter 2...just saying...maybe i need to read it again? ...

Cool idea though, i'll be waiting ;)