Reviews for Just Drabbles
susanne isaacs chapter 29 . 6/7
continue the story
Forget the scolders! Detail makes it good!
lauren isaacs chapter 26 . 2/8
finish the story
lauren isaacs chapter 8 . 2/7
finish the story
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2012
Oh my goodness; as the only human on the superhero team, how can Robin possibly function after losing his sight? Will he retire and work in the background like Oracle? How will Bruce and Alfred react? I'd love to see this storyline develop more!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
TBH, I never saw Robin as a photography major. That field requires a certain amount of creativity and loose-ness of character, and he just seems so rigid and uptight like he needs to adhere to strict procedures all the time.
ily26 chapter 36 . 1/7/2012
wow. I jus read all of these and all of them are genius! I absolutely love your writing! :)
iWasabi3 chapter 29 . 6/15/2010
I really liked this chapter, but could you please tell me what happened to robin? hahaha(:
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 36 . 5/21/2010
No, not another person doing hiatus :( ... I like how you showed Kori with her innocence!
Star of Airdrie chapter 36 . 5/21/2010
Take a hiatus if you need to, but I really liked this. The desciptions were wonderful and your painted the scene beautifully up front and I loved the process as Kori talked herself into being right for Richard. Unique, as your vignettes often are, and nicely done, as they always are!

Titans Obsessionist chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
I wish I was as smooth as Robin, then maybe I'd have a girlfriend too. Good story so far by the way.

Titans Obsessionist chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
That was really good, one thing though and I don't want to sound like a jerk but Nightwing works for the SCPD. (Steel City Police Department.) Just thought I'd let you know.

XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 35 . 4/13/2010
Oh my gosh! You made another one and I am hooked! I love it so far~
Eve Royal chapter 35 . 4/12/2010
Beta? You're looking for a beta? I'd LOVE to beta!

Alfred: Are you sure this is wise, Miss Eve? I mean, you're very busy, and have barely anytime-

Eve: Quiet, Al! I wanna do this!

I'd love to beta this. It sounds like a lot of fun. But, if you're getting lots of answers, you can pick someone else. Like Al said, I AM pretty busy, so someone who has more time to think about this might be wise.

But I thought I'd offer.

dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
Yay! You updated!

This is a good start to a new chaptered story, but are you sure you'll keep updating it? *looks stern*

I wonder how Richard's going to make her fall in love with her again? Hopefully, we'll see!

Keep Writing!