Reviews for A Harmless Fantasy
Linvalay chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Alright i've got good things to say and bad things to say. Lets start with the good. I loved this story! I loved how captivating your writing is, how it drew me in, i loved it from a storyteller perspective! With that said, i think it's fair to say that there's a little bit of OOC'ness happening here. I felt that your portrayal of ed seemed a bit young, i mean i know he's 12 but he's also had to mature ALOT faster than other kids, in the anime / manga he doesn't seem 12, he seems 14 - to me at least- I don't know thats just a personal thing of mine. Also i totally get why your having Al call Ed nii-san, but why not just have him say brother since your writing this story in english and not japanese? One last thing..."the armor" in reference to Al? I've never heard Al referred to as the armor before and it's a little dehumanizing if i'm being honest...

Also i'm glad you got yourself a beta, i kept getting confused and having to add mental "d's" to the end of words lol. Example "he scold..." should just be scolded, little technical stuff like that.

I loved this story, i hope you don't take my review as a criticism because it is not meant that way at all!
fukurouyoujo chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
This is wonderfully written! It addresses a very serious theme in a mature and realistic manner, which is very refreshing to see. Great story!
DoctorChimera chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
It seems you already have a whopping amount of reviews for this story, so it probably doesn't matter if I leave one, but what's one more, right?

Besides, I really enjoyed this. I mean, I keep rereading it; that's how good it is!

I know it's terribly taboo, but I'm really into this pairing. I was curious to see if there were any fics centered around these two, and that's when I found yours. I was also super delighted to find that you included spanking too (I'd love to see more of that in the future)!

The only problems I had with the story itself is the writing. It's not a huge deal or anything, but a lot of times you used present tense words instead of past tense. I'm guessing english isn't your first language so you might want to have someone proofread your stories before submitting them, but otherwise the rest of it is beautifully written.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Somehow I got from the Harry Potter fanfics to here. And I don't know why I'm still reading, but it's mostly because you characterized the fvrpeople so well. and I like the plot.
...I thought this was a death fic or something... I really wanted Al to - (id)initWithTitle:(NSString*)title rating:(float)rating
if ((self [super init])) {
title;
rating;
}
return self;
}

endie.. I was looking forward to a death fic. *goes back to reading fics about magical tree bark*
Blackwind137 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
The sad thing is, I can see Tucker doing that...And it's sick and twisted...But great job. :)
mamita chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
Hi, I like your fic, although as time passed with Edward, who is Roy jerk, as if Ed had not rather goes and hits it, motherfucker often with forgiveness, I would see a POV of Roy and not just Ed, so know what you think of each other and others, especially since my favorite character is Edward I love, although I do not like as it is sometimes, I also really like Roy, especially Ed couple that is Roy asshole sometimes, without consulting anyone, he goes and does that to Ed, as if he had enough Edward and Al, I love the RoyxEd partner, especially romantic but also without parental couple of them (going without Riza and Winry), we follow so thanks and kisses.
Le Confidant chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
I liked Roy in this fic because he's portrayed as a human being, a human that made mistakes. Your portrayal of Tucker was superb and I dislike the character even more after reading this story. Poor Ed he should have gotten help... What a difficult life he had in your fic.
Le Confidant chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Oh my! I think Roy could have done more for poor Edo. It will be his cross to carry.

Le Confidant
Le Confidant chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Holy shit! I haven't read these type of dark stories in a while. This… this seems so plausible that is scary. Really great in a story type of way and not in the content presented as I do not condone that type of abuse. Improvement suggestions? Take the cute Japanese words out. Too distracting and out of place for a story set in an alternate Europe. Yes I know this story is old but well… it's never too late? XD
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Oh my God! I loved it! I loved every second of it! I love Edward and I love Parental Roy, And I fucking hate Tucker's guts! I hope he dies and burn in hell for what he did to Ed! You did a really good job writing this! I think I'm gonna go and check out your other stories! Keep Writing!

-Shiroi Ichigo-chan
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Where was Nina before she was transmuted? It kept saying it was ust them with no mention of Nina as if it was normal for her to not be there...
just-O chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
You have done an amazing job with the subject matter of this story. Tucker creeps the hell out of me so great job with that. As a reader of this fic the feelings I get, the apprehension, the utter horror, and the disgust from Tucker's actions are all exactly what the reader should be feeling. I have never felt so strongly about a fic before. You made it real and still managed to keep everyone in character as much as one can when. A fic is as serious as this. You are an amazing writer so I hope you never stop.
zealousfreak27 chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
This story was very good, outside pf the many spelling errors.

I liked the parental and the horror elements. Thanks for writing.
BeyondMyReach chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Okay, so I read all of the fics you have up and I have to say this is by far the most emotional one. This is really well written and formatted, so much that I still feel sick in the stomach about what happened.

I'm looking forward to future fics.
Goregeous chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Your story is really good and heartwrentching. However, I do believe there are some errors you need to fix. Such as misspelled words and some "I am" should be "I'm."

Also, sometimes I get a bit confuse of what has happen. Sometimes I don't know when it's the past or present when I read your fic.

Other than that, good work. :)