Reviews for Of Death and Love
animegirl128 chapter 46 . 8/7
Please do more chapters I really want to see light on he's reaction to Noriko being alive and the scene where Mello visits near.
Dragonfire prime chapter 46 . 7/17
Of course when I find a fanfic that makes me emotional and actually excited for fan fiction again with the major plot twist and everything...it's incomplete! That's just my luck.
Eli chapter 46 . 5/22
It's 2:33am. I have been up forever and NO UPDATE?! I'M TRIGGERED XD IT'S SO GOOD
MariaButterfly chapter 46 . 4/4
Could you please update I'm getting annoyed and really anxious to see what happens.
LoveforDeathNote chapter 46 . 4/2
Could you put Noriko in the Japanese drama series of death note because I want to see how she would fit in the death note Japanese series.
animegurl128 chapter 46 . 3/29
could you please hurry up and update I keep on repeating chapters because its so goooood.
Leah chapter 32 . 1/20
An amazing chappie. I feel like most of this story was spent on her time with Reiji and she barely had ANY moments with L so that was a bummer. This chapter kind of made up for it though More Loriko! 3
Leah chapter 21 . 1/19
Oml this is so gooooooood
Leah chapter 20 . 1/19
Lmao over that scene with Nori and L. I can’t help but feel irritated about Nori being so dramatic. I understand that a lot of stuff has happened to her but one of her attractive qualities (at the beginning at least) was that she didn’t wallow in self pity. She was independent, I guess is what I’m trying to say. She’s become a melodramatic cry baby.
Leah chapter 19 . 1/19
Still *gasp* reading...
Leah chapter 7 . 1/19
I hope she chooses L in the end You’ve kind of made it obvious whose side you like more by the wording of this chappie. I just hope I’m right
Leah chapter 6 . 1/19
You know you’re obsessed when you can’t tear your eyes away from this at 4:11 a.m. on a school night. When is L coming into the picture? He’s my favorite character so I can’t help but ship Nori and him together. If you’re not too busy, I would like to suggest writing one about Near (he’s cool )
Leah chapter 4 . 1/19
Well, it’s official, I am addicted to this fanfiction.
Leah chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my goodness I’m about to start reading the first chapter, but I’m so scared to because I don’t know if this is completed or not. I can tell by reading in the comments section that this is going to be a REALLY good fanfic #SoExcited and #KeepUpTheGoodWork

P.S. I deeply apologize for my cringy review
Micky-Moo chapter 46 . 11/28/2017
Love This story. Hope you continue to update.
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »