Reviews for Of Death and Love
Amazing ! ;)
I would love it if you please finish this story. It's really interesting and It's so close to ending. I really, really, really, want to know what happens next. So please pretty please make at least make one more chapter for me to know what happened.

~Dom~
I kinda like the story. But you seem to have the habbit of making everyone like Nori. You made her into a low key Mary Sue. There's no reason that Reji would have noticed her at all, let alone make her live with him. The fact that his secretary first hated her, then five seconds later becomes an annoying girly girl who is practically in love with Nori is stupid. You took away any kind of interesting personality that the secretary had and made her into a stereotypical female. You randomly gave Nori good looks because for no reason at all other than to give the guys a reason to like her. You say that she's clumsy, but during the time with Reji, she only tripped once or twice, and that's from hearing supprizing news. She walks around in heals all the time with Reji and never falls once because of them. Reji has no reason to ever fall for her and her nonexistent personality. She seems so bland that I don't understand how anybody could like her. What personality she does have is her being a pushover. No matter how you try to portray her as smart and strong, she falls for every guy that she meets, and she listens to whatever she's told to do. Reji tells her to move in with him because they've met twice and she does it. L tells her to move in with him, she does it. Light tells her to move in with him, she does it. Reji tells her to trust him, she does. L tells her to trust him, she does. Light tells her to trust him while she hates his guts and wants him dead, and poof! She's in love with him. She does everything that she's told and has no free will of her own.
Lorenoide2000 chapter 19 . 5/28
Oh god, i almost panicked when she starting talking about Light being Kira until I read she was just thinking about it!
Lorenoide2000 chapter 7 . 5/5
I'm reading this in the dark of my room and when her dad started speaking I freaked out o.0
chubbybear chapter 46 . 1/15
I know you haven't updated the story in a very long time but I loved this story! It's very gripping could u update it and end the story I would be ecstatic if u did...i love your writing skills btw... :)
angeL4anime chapter 46 . 12/15/2015
Re-reading this, again. I have waited for years and years for you to update, and I won't give up hope!
I suppose I just need closure, this story was very well written after all :)
I'll be waiting! Take care!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/16/2015
I'm just like..."Bookmarked just in case the author updates." Then I look up and see "updated October 2013...it's 2015...right?" And my world ends.
l1s44p chapter 46 . 8/9/2015
Ooooh, will he finds out
colorfulimagination123 chapter 46 . 8/4/2015
Please write more.!
MonaTheGreat chapter 46 . 6/9/2015
WOW, way to keep me on edge, hoe sad she keep son giving up0 so much to save others, it's truly remarkable. However, I hope she starts thinking before she acts!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/9/2015
Erg stop running away!
MonaTheGreat chapter 44 . 6/9/2015
Funniest proposal ever, hahah, poor nori, too many guys too little time
raveleina chapter 36 . 6/8/2015
The story is ok. I feel like it's a bit naive that every hot guy finds Noriko attractive and I dislike that she changes her partners so often, because i can't feel any real connection between her and any of the men she dated.
chibianimefan26 chapter 46 . 5/22/2015