Reviews for Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
ChloeStar11 chapter 1 . 5/16
Love it!
TheBigChillQueen chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I'd never think Wilt would be the type of guy who'd read THOSE kinds of magazines XD He seems too good of a person XD Omg...I've been trying to figure out what had Wilt so freaked out about, but when I read about those 'Thingamajiggies', I about lost it. Poor guy XD Frankie is so cruel :)

I loved seeing Foul Larry being included He was such a cutie at the end of GWH.

:D This was so funny and I enjoyed every second x3
VJpokie2u chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I LOVED this! A great story! Bravo!

I don't know why, but the thought of other people calling Wilt 'Master Wilt' just sounds so funny to me. LOL. Like he's a lord being worshiped or something! I liked how the tattooed guy referrers the the thingymajiggies as 'plugs'. Major LOL there!

And you know what? Damn right Wilt isn't handicapped! He needs no sympathy from anyone! (even though you can help but feel sorry for him about his past).

Also... and you might call me crazy (coz i kinda am)... but the idea of a hot an sweaty Wilt after workin' all day in the sun, WOO! (LOL, yes. I'm a terrible terrible fan girl. Bring out the crosses and holy water...)

This story is being added to my favourites! Great job! TC.

- VJpokie2u
soulman3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
That was a perfectly went that far to keep her..um..friend let go with that,from poor Wilt didn't have idea what was going on.

I know you didn't want to make a long one-shot it payed you ever do a sequel?
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This. Was. Classic. I loved this- it was so funny! What guy HASN'T stood in the Forbidden Aisle wondering, "WTH am I doin' here?" and Wilt's reaction to the situation was priceless. And I have to admit: I loved Larry's suggestion that the family strap him to roof of the minivan like a trophy eight point buck. It's a good thing I have the house to myself tonight- my parents would have come over wondering what in the hell was so funny.

Ah, good times... Fantastic job, pbl!
Henri's Boots chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Oh, this was just perfect. Absolutely wonderful. I thought maybe Frankie was gonna write something down that didn't even exist for Wilt to buy for her, but "Thingamajiggies" is so much more fantastic. This thing had me in hysterics through out Wilt's venture into the store and then "beyond". And I cracked up at Larry's "Owie" after Frankie kicked him in the shin. The mentioning of the "Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition" fiasco was a nice touch too, especially how Wilt seemed somewhat baffled as to why Frankie had got so worked up about the matter. Of course we all know why.

I have to wonder how Wilt would react if he ever found out just what Frankie did to keep him from being adopted. I mean, I can imagine him being a bit miffed that LARRY got adopted and he didn't, but I can't help but feel he'd get a slight warm fuzzy feeling when he found out Frankie went to all that trouble because she didn't want to let him go. Aww, sequel...

I know you were sort of annoyed that this story was dragging on so much when you were writing it, but I reckon it's better this way. One-shots are stories after all, they shouldn't be denied an plot just because they're short, should they?