Reviews for The Night Chicago Died
RagingCacti chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I absolutely despise Murphy... which means you got her spot on! Good job!
Crystallea1321 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Well, then. Fine don't continue. Whatever, it's not like I wanted to know what happens or anything.
Please keep going! This is really good! I want to know what happens next!
Crystallea1321 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I still can't imagine why people haven't read Dresden files! You people are crazy! Dresden files is da bomb...quite literally sometimes as Harry does have the tendency to blow things up. I love Dresden Files! I actually found this more do to Dresden files than to Supernatural, although I do watch that as well. Love Sam, absolutely adore him. Dean is funny adm awesome to, but go Sam! Anyways, this is an amazing story, you really captured Harry's voice. I love Harry... Jim needs to come out with a new book again soon, the last one left us hanging...again!
Miyavilurver chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Man, this story is so freaking amaaaazing! Its one of the best things I have ever read! Not only is the plot awesome, but the characterization is spot on! I hope you eventually update this despite the fact that it has been a while. This is a jewel!
RhiannonNymph chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Ok, so... I haven't read chapter seven yet. I want to reread it all first, but I know it's going to rock. And I kind of dread it because I know I'll want more, and I'll want it now! D

I still love this story. And Dresden. And the boys. And the fantastic writing that is this fic.

Also, there's a new Dresden book coming at the end of the month... does this motivate you to write? Hmmm? D Pretty please?
Anon chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
This is really great, everyones in character and you've blended the canons for each in a way that makes sense.
Suteko chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Okayy defiantly need more of this one...I am enjoying Sam's reaction to Harry
linen-and-curls chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
i like this.

i thoroughly and completely approve.

i am officially stalking this story from now on.

you have been warned.

no restraining order will defy me, btdubs.

that's all:]
SciFiRN chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
Great chapter, hope you finish the story! The tone is good and the dialogue is believable. So, keep up the good work.
Benched chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
I just realized ... no Mouse aww...
liliaeth chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
poor Dean, he just has no luck with cops, does he?

Well at least this time he wasn't caught with a dead body, so that's some improvement.
spnMom chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Oh no, is she gonna take Dean down? Love your story, thanks for posting.
spnMom chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I love crossovers with Supernatural and I love the Dresden files. So far I am loving your characterizations. You have blended the two worlds well. Thanks for posting.
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Brendan chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
This is GREAT! You've really done a good job capturing the "voice" of the series. It really does read like a Butcher story. My only nitpicks are a couple of minor editorial errors, perfectly understandable in a self-edited work, and maybe just a teensy-bit more character in Sam & Dean's dialogue. And that last is really just there because the blurbs below the review box tells me I had to pick something.

I demand more updates! (Please.)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »