Reviews for What We Deserve
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Another amazing story...due to the fact that I draw the conclusion of happily ever after for our couple.
BonesOMG chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Oh wow great story! I just love it! Yeah it should have a continuation ;) imma read some more. Thanks!
alexindigo chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Who'd have thought 3-4 years later this story was almost prophetic. Sigh...HH&Co ruined what used to be an awesome show. I came across the sequel to this story so went back and read the chapter that inspired this and then read this. So much angst and emotion! I feel this impending sense of doom which interestingly is very similar to what I felt after the 100th and all through S6 (and even a lil in S7 now too tbh).

Booth in this story is still as loathsome as he is on the show during S6. He ups and leaves her, the highest form of betrayal to Brennan, marries another woman while still in love with Brennan and then cheats on his wife. I agree with Brennan. How can she trust that he's staying for her and not the baby (a q that is still relevant in S7 btw). Like Brennan, I'm disappointed and disgusted wt Booth in this story and on the show (well, that's not really breaking news so w/e).

Thanks for sharing. It was a great read. )
zombienath chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Ouch. Ouch. That story felt like freezing rain, burning right into the heart. Youch.
zombienath chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Oh, "I'm not going to abandon you." Really? REALLY? You already did, arsehole. Just la-dee-da, running away, who cares about all the promises, and the partnership... RRRG. I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.
ExcellentDriver chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Perfection.

So beautifully written.

Thank you so much for not killing the baby.

But I believe no one with a heart would be able to kill B&B baby. :)

Really great job with this one.
ExcellentDriver chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
*starts to breathe again*

Thank you.

I hope she won't have a miscariage till the end of this. I just HATE when that happens. :(

Okay... I'm a masochist... I'll keep reading...
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Holy crap.

Talk about angsty.

I was holding my breathe the whole chapter.

You really are AMAZING at writing angsty.

Ok... I'm gonna keep reading.

Just had to say it's one of the best first chapters I've ever read.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
i loved:)
4kitty101 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
loved it!
kaylla334 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
So hum, I was gonna use my heart, to like live and stuff, but hum, never mind that, you just go ahead and tear it up in itsty bitsy bits XD

(P.s. I can't believe I found this like a year late...wtf? was uberly amazing)
mkbpwb01 chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Loved your story and went to your BFF's A Cup of Coffee. She is at chap 4 and hasn[t updated in a while. She also doesn't take anoumous (sp) reviews. So could you urge her on? Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
HurryUpSlowly chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
OK, I know that this review comes way after the fact but I couldn't help it.

I think you've done a great job of presenting us with what I think is, essentially, the nightmare scenario - the one where they don't come together until it's almost too late. I loved the way you presented this alternative story, a "might have been" that makes the complications of their current situation pale by comparison. I think that in the "real" Bones universe, Booth, at least, is aware that this is the alternative, and he doesn't like it a bit - and this is why he is so locked in. So I saw this a bit from his perspective.

I also loved the fact that you left it open-ended. Personally, I think that Brennan will eventually accept the inevitability of raising her own child (after all, she couldn't have an abortion, and this tells me that she would be unlikely to refuse this responsibility). Plus, she's someone who doesn't shy away from carrying through with the consequences of her actions, no matter how difficult (with a little help from Booth in facing these consequences in the beginning, but nevermind for the moment). Whether they'd raise their child while being together is the next big question, the one that I don't have an answer for. I do like to think that they realise how inextricably linked they are to each other.

It takes courage to devise and write such a scary and compelling story. Not to speak to go against the grain of most fanfics on B/B. Thanks!
redrider6612 chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Oh, wow, this is going to be continued? I don't have kinsey-jo on my list, could you send me the link? I mean, I'm gonna try to find it, but just in case.

Anyway, you did such a great job with this. I'm kinda glad you didn't go with the predictable, easy finish, though I'm hoping kinsey-jo will.
redrider6612 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Oh! What right thing? OMG, this is so intense! I can't believe I'm getting so worked up over a STORY!

Loved this line, it made me chuckle 'cuz it is SO true:

He wouldn’t want to meet Ange in a dark alleyway if she knew everything that had happened.

Off to read the rest and hopin' you made it right.