Reviews for Fatal Meeting
luvablenerd chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hey! It's a really good start, and I'm probably going to go read the other one now. You are using too much words though. No matter what the writing teachers may say, too much discription bogs down the story and makes it hard to read. I hope I helped! Happy writing!
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
hello fellow sister in Christ, this story is great so far, I didn't see anything wrong with it, though I'm still learning, please continue, I love Axel/Roxas friendship, there's not enough of it ]
Ivanobraun chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This story has potential, and can make an easy image in my head.

I especially like the description on the scenery.

The only thing I don't like is the choice of keyblade.

update soon, yo.
CupKaykeskyline chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
YEA!Okay I'm going to try to be of the best of the best of all critics! ... no?Well I digress. I loved it! Especially since it was your first fic ever on FF. It has a passion and drive that is only seen in beginners fan fiction (look at me I sound all old and stuff!). Bu I do think that you had a hard time choosing your tone. Sometimes it seemed like you were trying to make a comedy and then make it violent. I kind of got confused , you know what I mean? Very good vocab! very discriptive! Painted the most AWESOME of AWESOME pictures in my head! um ... but I just believe that you should be more strict with how you place your tone because that's everything in the story and people can get confused ... BUT CLICKY! YEA FIRST FIC!... Was that a good reveiw?