Reviews for Scion
Light Wolf Moon chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
This looks interesting. Will you continue this?
patrick the almighty observer chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
well this looks interesting, i wonder if you will introduce the scions for the other fonons as well. also you rock because you remembers the first 6 fonons and it looks like they are of some importance to your story.
midnightcrescent98 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Will you continue this! I love it!

I'be waiting for the next chapters!
Spicy Taquito chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Oh, this idea is really intriguing. Vary rare that I've read a fanfiction that has pulled me in, and kept me wanting the next chapter. I think the last time a fanfic has done that was... Meimi's Nezach, I believe. Well done.

And Noelle! It's refreshing to read from a minor character's point of view. I cannot wait until more characters appear in the coming chapters, the character depictions are well done.

Can't wait for the next chapter; at the risk of sounding demanding, please hurry! 8D
freakyanimegal chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
n.n I liike...wings are col...n.n lol. Nicely done.
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Rem...don't you mean Aska? being the birdy and all. Ah well.

I'm glad that you updated! and poor poor Noelle! I suppose with those hyperresonances, Guy and Jade know that Luke and Asch are alive. or that something big is happening.

Bucky.
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Interesting. And your writing skills are superb! The scenario and characters were greatly described. I wonder what's up next? I'm going on to the next chapter...
Culinaromancer chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Ah, I'm glad you've decided to continue this story. It's very exciting to read. XD

I really liked that you used Noelle's perspective. The game doesn't give much information about her, so it's pretty open-ended. And you described her exactly how I imagined.

If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me what Ptl means. It's in your summary, and I'm not sure about it. I don't know a lot of things on here. I'm pretty clueless. Please and thank you.

Well, I'll be waiting patiently for your next update!
karina.is.king chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Thanks goodness you're back, Ark Navy! TBH, I have this tendency to stay away from Asch/Luke fics, relying on the assumption that its another typical yaoi humor nonsense (but people do it anyway). I'm not a fan of yaoi-inspired fics (some exceptions but not the point here) but I don't that's the case here. For obvious reasons its a Luke/Asch because it pertains to the two of them (from my POV). The story is very interesting; its like a pop-up story book because every detail placed on both the environment and on the characters make it seem like they just popped right out of the screen!

A top notch story, one of the best I've ever read in this section!

Please Keep Writing

Eucharion
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Oh, I like this idea. I have yet to see this done and it promises to be interesting. Please update.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Oh there's so much TOS influence in this it reeks of it...

I LOVE IT! n.n
Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Cool idea! I'm curious to see how this turns out. I was a little confused, however. Was Luke meeting Tear and being in Tataroo Valley a dream or something? It seems a little strange that he'd be in the valley one second and in the core the other...

I hope you continue!
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Did I see a hint of Tales of Symphonia in there with the wings?

anyway. Nicely written. I didn't see any mistakes, and the idea itself is nicely done. A good length for a chapter too.

I think you did a really good job.

Please update soon. Its an amazing story.

Bucky.
fabrefan chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Looking good! Please contiue.
yaoi fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
i love your idea update soon please! XD