Reviews for If It's Worth Saving Me
foxfairie chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
the end? no!
Jailyn chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
Ok. That's great so far. PLEASE UPDATE!
karenmiller1972 chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
Oh, please, you have to continue this wonderful story! Have you continued it on another forum or site?

This story has been wonderful! Entertaining!
Ellie1122 chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
Fantastic story. Really dissapointed that it appears to remain unfinished but I wanted to let you know I think you did an awesome job.
ivegotproblams chapter 23 . 7/3/2011
You need to update! ?
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 23 . 6/23/2011
UGH! PLEASE UPDATE! It's been two and a half annuals since you updated! This story is so awesome it really sucks that it hasn't been continued!
Aeuna chapter 23 . 5/9/2011
I can't believe after all the work you put into making such a fantastic story, you would abandon it! There are very few stories on this site that I have enjoyed so much and it's very sad that this one shows no sign of being completed. You have created a great story and cast of characters. Please don't give up on them! I don't mean to sound harsh and I'm sure you have plenty going on in your life that this would naturally take a back seat. But this is probably my favorite Tin Man fic I've read so far and I want to see where it ends!
LittleMender chapter 23 . 1/7/2011
I know it's been a while, but are you still there? I would love to read more of this story!
Last Laugh chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
...I'm sorry. But I can't hear the phrase 'Secret friend' without thinking pedophile. Even if there's no context for it.

*laughs* other than that though, I definitely like it. :p Just pointing out it...has connotations.
Serial Hag chapter 23 . 5/26/2010
Are you finishing this? I'd love to see you finish this. It's great, I love it and I can't wait for you to continue it.
daughterofthe1king chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I am curious to know if you will be continuing the story anytime soon? I have been drawn into the fascinating story arc you have and would be disappointed not to see the end!
Katherine Loving chapter 23 . 12/28/2009
Oh, please please please update soon! I love this story!
rapidfaith chapter 23 . 11/30/2009
you can't be so mean to leave us hanging...this is not so much a review as a plea to keep writing this story.

please please please...

I'll volunteer myself to even bounce ideas off, i'll chase the evil writer block creature off with a stick.

Finish please...or at least tease with another chapter
tripwatcher2 chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
"He turned toward her and she closed her mouth to prevent the words, "holy hot cowboy" from escaping."

OMG - ROFLMFAO! That is the funniest line ever in the history of funny lines! Yeah, it's like 2:00 am but still - that is freakin' hilarious! Oh Lordy but the dog's looking at me like that again! See what you caused, Badgirl? :)
EmmaFine chapter 23 . 10/4/2009
So I hate you for the cliff hanger. This is why I don't read fics that aren't finished yet! But I REALLY like this story and want moar plz. Write more, and I may forgive the multitudes of maids that seem to be ever growing. Too many characters total ADD. I now spend my time trying to go back to previous chapters trying to see if, indeed, she was there before. But I'm all for drunk pahtay time with the women of the OZ!