Reviews for Tough love
marthapreston4 chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
I dont think Ginny deserves forgiveness
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
That so fricken sadddddd
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Okay now the spanking is getting old and since he is not using any other form of punishment it could be considered abuse
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Okay I get teaching boundaries toa kid and displine versus abuse but I think you introduced the spanking to soon .Any abused kid would have freaked
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This story had a rough start for me I felt like it was just following a formula of what servtius are supposed to be but I will coninue
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 53 . 10/23/2014
Aw I loved this! The Marauders and Severus are absolute sweethearts :3 fics like this bring out my soft side :)
PinkYCooper chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
seems Harry lost his sparkle...
PinkYCooper chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
I'm confused about this chapter : what's the point of spanking a guy who were beaten and mistreated by his relatives ? Doesn't Snape have some psychological skils ? I don't thnik we can say that someone care about somebody else if when he acts like that ! I read the resume before andI have some hesitations about reading it and you could say that you warned us, I'm still shocked. This relationship is kind of unhealthy, I don't know if Snape is suppposed to be the nice one inthis hostor he's clearly not for me. I hope Harry will find a way to escape about this treatment but I guess it's not the goal of the story
Lunacom chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Ron was never a character I had a significant amount of care for. I'm also glad about Draco. Slytherins were never really talked about as human in cannon.
Lunacom chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
I really hope Hermione gets with a different person this time around.
Lunacom chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
It's alot like throwing a kitten into a pit of non venomous snakes to save it from the wolves. Even without poison the bites still hurt and enough of them will bleed you dry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is Nim Chimpsky on Coke in a military pet shop.
Hyper Melody chapter 53 . 7/12/2014
Yaaaaaaay! Harry got the happy ending he desereved(got this story)!
Hope06 chapter 53 . 6/17/2014
This is absolutely amazing story one of love and family and hope
Hope06 chapter 36 . 6/17/2014