Reviews for Tough love
The Septic Gryff chapter 53 . 10/23/2014
Aw I loved this! The Marauders and Severus are absolute sweethearts :3 fics like this bring out my soft side :)
PinkYCooper chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
seems Harry lost his sparkle...
PinkYCooper chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
I'm confused about this chapter : what's the point of spanking a guy who were beaten and mistreated by his relatives ? Doesn't Snape have some psychological skils ? I don't thnik we can say that someone care about somebody else if when he acts like that ! I read the resume before andI have some hesitations about reading it and you could say that you warned us, I'm still shocked. This relationship is kind of unhealthy, I don't know if Snape is suppposed to be the nice one inthis hostor he's clearly not for me. I hope Harry will find a way to escape about this treatment but I guess it's not the goal of the story
Lunacom chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
Ron was never a character I had a significant amount of care for. I'm also glad about Draco. Slytherins were never really talked about as human in cannon.
Lunacom chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
I really hope Hermione gets with a different person this time around.
Lunacom chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
It's alot like throwing a kitten into a pit of non venomous snakes to save it from the wolves. Even without poison the bites still hurt and enough of them will bleed you dry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is Nim Chimpsky on Coke in a military pet shop.
PastelKinks chapter 53 . 7/12/2014
Yaaaaaaay! Harry got the happy ending he desereved(got this story)!
Hope06 chapter 53 . 6/17/2014
This is absolutely amazing story one of love and family and hope
Hope06 chapter 36 . 6/17/2014
Go Draco and Victor these are small yet huge steps for Harry
Hope06 chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
I am not surprised by Katie I always saw her as a big sister to Harry and calm and collected

The scrapbook had me tearing up
Hope06 chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
And you have given me yet another reason to respect Arthur
Hope06 chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
I want to hug this family

And Katie and Hermione they can do this Sev
Hope06 chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
Harry has amazing friends so many
Hope06 chapter 27 . 6/17/2014
Katie I love you dearly in this you were what harry needed
And Severus you are a good father
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »