Reviews for Tough love
Hope06 chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
Harry is definitely loved
And the quidditch dream team was always close to him
And Katie in this she is an underused character but so was right for this
Hope06 chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Cedric I give you my respect
You are loyal to your school and the students there

And Luna was right Flitwick was indeed the right choice
Hope06 chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
No Harry no so close

And I loved the school supporting Harry shows the type of person harry is
Hope06 chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
This is brilliant I love this side of the Slytherins and I love Hermione hinting to Fred and George. The twins always accepted Harry for Harry something I always loved
And Cedric seeing and respecting Harry awesome
Hope06 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I can so believe that about the Slytherin and that Lucius is also a spy
Hope06 chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
In also love Flitwick in this his concern for Harry is genuine
little chibi cherub chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Why is there so much emphasis on spanking, especially with his "bottoms" down. The starts to lose its effect on you when you keep reading how constantly Harry has to be spanked -_-
Guest chapter 44 . 12/15/2013
in chapter nineteen it was implied that harry already knew the truth. severus even said we were both forced when we were teens and both turned spies. i was able to come out lucius has not. so then harry did know so why all of a sudden doesn't he? i really don't like being the one to nitpick as i'm not the one who takes time out of their lives to write these great stories for the rest of us but i am really curious about this. all in all great story and i am sorry that i am reading this so late where it has been posted for quite a while but hey better late than never right?
TheAkirasama chapter 53 . 12/8/2013
Usually when I start reading fanfictions this long, I never finish them. This is the first story with 30 chapters that I have finished. You should be proud of yourself for making such an interesting story.
I Tend To Be Nobody chapter 47 . 11/30/2013
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

It was a great chapter.
PowerStealerRogue chapter 53 . 11/1/2013
This story was awesome. Thanks for posting.
twilightlover001 chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
This is not going to end well.
red-blood-purple-eyes chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Sirius directed him to an armchair. You might want to fix this sentence. 13th word from start of 21st line in the second section.
SoulCR chapter 47 . 7/17/2013
Really, really need to learn the differences between then and than and lose and loose but otherwise, it's a pretty good story.
SuperChick2nd chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
I like the premise of the story, but the grammar and punctuation are really irritating me. Do you have a beta? Because if not, I would gladly be your beta
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »