Reviews for Tough love
Great chapter!
windlg chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
update soon
Kenaz Slytherin chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
Luv ur story and can't wait to see what happens next.
LunaraWolf chapter 5 . 4/26/2008
i really love this story and i cannot wait to see what happens next. i can imagine things wont go over well with the slytherins. update soon please!
shiftyless chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Neat, this is gr8.
Dramagirl007 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
This story is really good. Keep up the good work and please update ASAP. :)
DramoSkye chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
:) Hi I really like this story so far.
ShellyD1982 chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Hi, I have just read your story and I would like to say that it's a great story!

I've been reading spanking stories for a while now and I like the way that U have got that aspect in this without it being the the point of abuse(I don't like those ones) and that U have Severus still his same old self, not making him OOC.

keep up the good work!
Blonde-angel1 chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
I am really enjoying this story! Its amazing that Severus is being so protective lol its cute! And Harry finally has someone who cares for him properly man how is he going to do when he has to live with him when he is in school? Cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work!
Kemowitch92 chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
What will Dumbles do when Harrys in the school? Plz update soon.
Mimaindi chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Great chapter!
boycrazy30008 chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
WOW, I thought Harry would be mad about having to stay in Severus' quarters all year
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
great chapter!
boycrazy30008 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
OH Sevy is in trouble
BeadedThistle chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Correct spelling, grammar, and word usage would be appropriate. Quidditch not quiditch; your is a possessive pronoun, you're is short for you are; "Give Severus some time, he’s never been a patent before." , that would be "parent". Spend some time proofreading your story.
933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »