Reviews for The Dare
Hahaha awww I love it!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Abso-friggin-lutely adorable!
Valtira chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Awesome! Perfect - you scored a home run with this one.

Many favorite parts but this one I absolutely adore!

“You’d really do that for me?”

“I did didn’t I?”
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was so cute. I can just picture it! I have a door in my house that closes on its own whenever the pressure in the room changes so yeah, that would'a been freaky for someone who didn't know what was going on. Such a cute, wonderful story! Good job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
WOW, you so had me on edge waiting to find out what had happened to Sammy. I can't believe he climbed out a window and was gonna scare Dean! But hey, at least Dean didn't get mad and Sammy knows just how far his big brother will go for him now!
WWDWD chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aw! Loved your piece.
Naed chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Such a sweet story! :) Well written and enjoyable to read. :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Great story! Explains why Dean hates rats so much. Look forward to your next one.
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
See, I couldn't tell you on IM everything I liked/loved about this lil gem of a fic because I wanted to save some for a review :D

This line ...why didn’t Dad warn me that the fucking basement ate little brothers? ROFL.. that was great. You have such great insight to the inner, freaky mind of a completely freaked out 13 year old. I just giggled and giggled at this bit.

And Dean's great freakout was just awesome. His concern for Sam, his decision that Sam had won and that he'd go so far as to GIVE his Gameboy to his brother if he'd just come out and be ok. Just so sweet.

THEN.. that freaking surprise at the end. I was right along with Dean, ever freaking step of the way in worring about what might've caused Sam to up and disappear. I was equally surprised to know he'd found a window and gotten out and entered upstairs to scare his brother. LOL.. Sam scared him alright, but not for the reasons he'd intended.

Yes, it's amazing what a little peace and quiet and chocolate and tea will produce. I'm going to be sending you more tea and chocolates, and I'm telling your hubbie to burn your tv.