Reviews for Memento
saku642734 chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
such an awesome story! and very sad! good job :)
XgothicXrebelXchick chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Awesome story! I loved it but your ending pissed me off! XPPPP
Kiko12350 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
This is so sad! I can't believe they BOTH dies!
Kiko12350 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Y did itachi go after Sakura?
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Just awesome...you are really good at writing these kind of storys:)
the end was so sad I could have cried...
Serendipithy chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
The ending and this story in general was completely unexpected. I can understand that this story would be hard to write - it was pretty hard to read all the way through too. You put a lot of emotion into this, and I enjoyed reading it.

And I agree: this was /a lot/ less about Itachi and Sakura and a lot more about the sibling conflict. I wouldn't have been surprised if this was categorized as Itachi and Sasuke.
Shinjuuki chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
This story is way to sad for my lieking! I cryed the the whole time when reading the last 2 chapters! I hate the ending, cause i love japph ending storys, But i do want to complimet you on ur writting skills ;)
XeniaKunoichi chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
My god, this was deep. I was crying by the end of it. And i was always sure Sasuke had planned to die alongside his brother...
candyredlove chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
wow, that was an unexpected ending! great job though!
alanasometimes chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
i had tears in my eyes from the beginning.
Yume08 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
i cannot believe you killed them both. :

this is the most depressing but inspiring plot i have read. it's complicated in a way that we readers can understand it. :)

but still. you killed Itachi and Sasuke. waaa. :((

with all my praises,

Yume-08
RiisaX chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Oh my god. Sorry but that's all I can say at the moment...

This story really made me cry.

Well, first I thought this is going to be a ItaxSaku love story, but after the first two chapters I knew it wouldn't be like that. Made me a bit sad, but I don't regret reading till the end.

The way you described things fascinated me. I don't think I've ever read some story written as good as this.

I can barely express myself in english (cuz I'm from Germany), but maybe I can tell how much I like this story when I say that I spent the whole night reading it, on my mobile phone, and I usually hate doing that. BUT I DON'T REGRET!

It's just awesome :3

Lots of love 3

p.s.: Now I am going to read some other story of yours :)
withloveagain chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
I CAN'T BELIVE YOU KILLED THEM BOTH D;

AH NOT ITACHI T-T

BUt i liked it...BUT STIL YOU KILED ITACHI but it was to be expect

BUT YOU KILLED THE HOTNESS D;
ILikeUdon chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
Most tragic story ever! I'm actually a sucker for happy endings, but you still managed to make this other darker option work too. I think I quite like your story, actually.

At first, I was wondering, "What in the world is the author doing plot-wise?" But I'm glad to say that you pieced the whole entire storyline together superbly in the end. Things - events and lines said by characters - made perfect sense as the story moved along. I adore people like you who are able to write and plan like that. Another thing you did well on was using Sakura as the protagonist of the story. Any other character wouldn't have felt right. Loved how you were able to effectively capture the personalities, emotions and struggles of Itachi and Sasuke, and even for others that played a slightly more minor role like Naruto.

I don't think that this would really qualify as a drama/romance story, though. I think there is much more of other themes than those two. Your summary is also rather misleading as to what the actual story is about. However, I have no problem at all with the central focus being on Itachi's and Sasuke's relationship with each other rather than a full-out romance between Itachi and Sakura. I love these kinds of stories - family bonds and friendship usually get me the best. needs more fics like this one. Too much fluff going around already.

In short, I'm glad that you wrote a story as awesome as this. (:
DeeaE chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
This really made me cry!