Reviews for Self Imposed Purgatory
RosieWilde chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh wow. Seriously. WOW. So potent, so moving... It made me want to cry, really it did. And I could completely understand why she reacted like that. Great one-shot.
KayRad816 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
wow...crazy stuff there. but it was really good. i LOVE the use of Chiodos in this, they are one of my favorite bands and they don't get enough recognition. that song worked really well for this too, surprisingly. i guess i've never thought about Chiodos in relation to Twilight. (i usually think of bands like the Spill Canvas and Armor for Sleep, their lyrics work well in relation to the story.) but i can totally see it now, thanks for the awakening. keep up the good work, you're an excellent writer.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
The title fits perfectly.

I loved it! It was depressing of course, but it was amazing! ;) Great job!
DQRC chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow, Danielle.

This is incredible. I love how fragmented Bella's thoughts are and the bit where she begins breaking things is brilliant.

It's so good, I can't even think of anything mean to say about you ;)
Morbidmuch chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Extremely strong story, and I love it. You've totally captured Bella's despair, really awesome
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow... I've never read this same scene anything like this one. It was marvelous.
P. Saunders chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ugh, I forgot how depressing New Moon was. This brought it all back.
K00K chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I love Chiodos :]

And I really liked this, I've always wondered what this scene would be like.
Twilighter27 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
:( Poor Bella. Awesome as usual!
Tail writer chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is so good! (I must admit, though, that I originally clicked on it because it was published on my 18th b-day!) :D keep up the awesome writing!
de.la.esperanza chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
O MY GYM SOCKS that made me CRY! amazing wow i can't believe i cried...wow
truehazel chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wow. I really like this story along with the one in Charlie's POV because you never see it on fanfiction. We all wondered what happened when Bella was "under." The parts where Stephenie shows someone talking about that forbidden time makes me the saddest, because Bella's not one to go on about her pain, she doesn't even realize how she's acting. When Charlie say's "She threw a fit like nothing I've ever seen..." I wondered what it was like. For Bella, for Charlie. So thanks, for writing something completely tragic and original and not all lovey everything is okay. I mean, that's the way we want it in the ned, but still. Much more realistic here.

Jess
Softfrost chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I think you got Bella's tantrum right to the point, the way she's feeling, trying to protect herself, very emotional. I do think it'd would've taken Bella a bit more to convince Charlie and Renee, but still. I like it. :)
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This one shot was fantastic.
Xxyupthat'srightxX chapter 1 . 4/12/2008