Reviews for Another Typical Night
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I seriously enjoyed this fic! My favorite part was the bonding moment between Green arrow and The Question.
iii chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Who better than Bats to compete with Stark for manwhore of the century? Though Hefner has them both beat.
Sweevil to the Heart chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I love you story, like, honestly love it. You should do one with Black Canary and Huntress mud wrestling - I love Green Arrow and Question's conversations! The kicker is that I this is completely realistic to have happened in the series.

~Sweevil Out!
anubislover chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I seriously wish this was in an episode, that would completely rule! Great job making the guys both funny and in character!
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I agree with Question. Long live McCain!)
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh, geez! This was absolutely HILARIOUS! I love the playful banter between the guys and the girls! And the guys gossiping about Bruce's whorish ways and John's dive into polygamy? Freakin' genius! :)
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
hahahhahahahah LOVE IT!
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Yes, Dinah. Be very, very, very sorry you asked.

LOVED IT :D.

~Lilah
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Bruce Wayne is a manwhore. This was amazing and really funny. I love Question and Arrow.
Lady Barbara chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very funny. I needed a good laugh today. I may never read a Batman comic without thinking of the word 'manwhore.'
RianLena chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Pure awesomeness. Absoulute genious great job
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I LOVED IT! I'M CRYING FROM LAUGHTER!

-Laces
soserene93 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story is hilarious ! I love it !
Ox King chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Ingenious! I think my head exploded from Question/Green Arrow candy. Thanks for taking the time to write for us Fans.
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You've gotten the dynamics of Vic and Ollie's relationship stunningly well, characterized them beautifully, and STILL managed to sneak in the word 'manwhore' (multiple times!) in there. I bow down to you and kiss your feet.