Reviews for Happily Forever After
smileon chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Wow. I like how the story is being told and I love the story itself so far. How funny that she fall for Carlisle. I'm excited to see who the new vampire about is. Post more when you can. :O)
Ksangi chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I don't know if people aren't reading this or just aren't reviewing. But, I hope that the amount of reviews you are getting doesn't dissuade you from finishing this story. It is too good to be left by the wayside.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I really love this story! It is so interesting and it's only the second chapter! I can't wait to read more! Keep it going!
knblas chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
This is a wonderful story! I love the way you've written it. More please!
sweetcranberry chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
I don't know why I should even post a review. All of your stories are amazing and I can't really say that I would change anything!

Your endings are really great too. I love that it's kind of like someone else it tellings the story (with your endings) but yet it's also like we are RIGHT there. you know?

anyways, great job! i am really looking forward to this story!
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Wow, you definitely have to continue this one! You have got something great going here and it's only the first chapter! Keep it going! Can't wait for the next chapter!
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Please please please update soon! It was amazing!
BelloTopaOcchi chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was awesome! Please continue!

BelloTopaOcchi
sunshineanddiamonds chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I love the twist you take... Finally someone who understands the tenor of Stephenie Meyer and her characters. I thought I was one of the only ones out there. It is nice to know that you do not feel compelled to right every detail of every day. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and write more please.
Ksangi chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was wonderful! Articulate, lavish, descriptive, and definitely worth more chapters, and reviews!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I love a good fairy tale and you've certainly started this one off right. A little mystery, a little intrigue, a fair maiden in distress, a handsome stranger and a promise of a happy ending, some time in the far off future. Can't wait to read more.