Reviews for flirt
jhian casey chapter 1 . 5/15
wow! love it!;)
very light and funny and i like the interactions..;)
i miss itachi too! that damn very hot male specimen! hahahahah more!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 4/4
This is a really neat one-shot, even if it's a sequel for a story that I don't think that I've read. I liked how you portrayed their two personalities and allowed to them to mesh together well. Great work!
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awwwwwwww. What a cute ending ]
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thank you for writing this GREAT Oneshot! :D
Itachi's straightforwardness gets Sakura all jumpy, it just makes me laugh and more excited to keep on reading. ;)
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Awe! How sweet :)
pisquenta chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loved it as usual
Eliphante chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
& now I'm at salon, so lots of just sitting time! Hopefully I can read Silk Kimono after writing this review. These two people behind me are curling hair extensions and it looks funny haha. Maybe Itachi has to straight his hair extensions every time before he comes on the show/manga?

Sakura decided that he either suffered from selective hearing, just like his younger brother, or he just didn't care any other way.

Sassy Sakura 3 This sentence showcases her annoyance really well and it's also funny how she views the Uchihas.

"I like your scent."

You sound like a stalker Itachi. OR one of those boys who is always in a dark room and the only light source is the computer monitor and now it's his time outside and actually interacting with a girl in person and omg he just doesn't know what to say or how to compliment her so he blurts it out and que, yet again, Sakura's incredulous and bewildered expression. I mean, I guess that is kind of an accurate description of Itachi, except it's Shinobi life instead of gamer life.

For now, he would have to handle her with care but Itachi had no doubt that he was going to be very well rewarded once she learns to drop her guard around him.

What do you mean "very well rewarded" Itachi? Are you a secret perv Itachi? Or are you going to dress Sakura up in Lolita clothing and make her do photo shoots?! What do you by reward?!

"No." His reply was firm. "I will accept the aid of no other healers with the exception of you."

I thought this sentence sounded a bit off. Like first it's an affirmative: "I will accept the aid of..." But then it goes negative with "no other healers" and then positive again. I had to reread the sentence a view times to clearly understand what he was trying to say.

"This does not mean anything," the pink-haired medic muttered quickly. "I'm just saving the medics over at the hospital from the grief of dealing with you."

Of course it doesn't mean anything. Of course you're just saying other medics the "grief of dealing with you." Because that means you'd have to deal with this horrendous person that you don't find attractive at all and you have not been missing for the last two and a half month. Of course. We get it Sakura, we get it. *wink wink* hehe.
soph chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
So adorable :D all your fics are so good
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Yayy! Damn I am getting so addicted to this pairing! XD
animequeen03 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is why Itachi and sakura are all good couple.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So the nanpa guy has brains. I must applaud him for that.

On another note, I didn't know this was connected to another series of one shots. Or just two. Still, tsundere Sakura is cute. Haha, thankfully Itachi is patient enough to look underneath her vehement denials.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
awwwwwwww 3 cute!
Ishii Sen Ling chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love it!
Traumaddict chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I likey
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
awwwwww D: this is soo bootiful