Reviews for A Chocolate Kiss
Fandomsrule10 chapter 1 . 1/16
Adorable! Sweet Faxy goodness, sweet Faxy goodness.
Pure Hazard chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Best ever!
Keo chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
When did you get murdered? It wasn't in the papers...
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I haven't really read Maximum Ride fanfiction in nearly two years, and to be honest I'm not quite sure how I ended up here. But I actually quite enjoyed this fic, despite having thoroughly lost interest in the series.

Anyway, I know this is a very old story and it's possible you won't ever even see this review, but I just wanted to let you know that you managed to hook someone who couldn't care less about the fates of the characters at this point. Good work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
iamchris chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Hehe it's a little confusing at times, and Max is a little OOC, but it's adorable! I love the cookie FAX in this! :)
OceanPenguin chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
So Good!
AinsleyWright chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I love it. You should write more like this.
MidnightGlows chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awwweeee that was completely and utterly cute!
mops r kool chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww that was perfect
Amy Shaar chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i dont know what your talking about. I understood that completely and though it was fantastic!
sassymotherhubbard chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awwwwwww! I do actually think that they're quite in character...
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012

This one-shot was so wonderfully Faxy and mushy (but don't worry not overly so) and not corny. I wish there were more out there like this.

As for constructive criticism, I don't really have any. It was pretty much perfect.

-Queen of Narnia49
thorn chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Beautiful. Can you please tell me the secret meaning of this story that you hinted at? please? If you don't want to i understand but i'll die if i don't know. I've had fax deprevation for a while and you saved me thanks.

P.S. I like when you put fin at the end of your stories, it sounds more romantic, with fax, ya know. It just completes faxness.

-thorn :D