Reviews for One Last Time
ParanoidSchizo91 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This fic is so sad, yet heartwarming at the same time. I wish they would make this canon. I'll admit I shed a few tears, especially near the end. It also kept me guessing almost until the end. It's even better when I reread it, and caught all the little details I missed. Bravo!
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Ohhh... I LOVED THIS. I've always thought of Zam as being like Bob'ika's mother, but this was...so...sad...

*falls down sobbing*
Justice of the People chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Very nicely done, at first I thought it was A/U but I love how you brought the story together. I always found the Kaminoans fascinating.
Violetlight chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aww, what a sweet way of protraying Boba and Taun We's relationship. It's nice to think that she was like a mother to him. Cute!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Very good! I loved the slowly dawning realization that it was Boba the woman was talking to. I once wrote something implying that Boba saw Taun We as a mother figure. This fic doesn't so much explore that relationship as simply, lovingly illustrate it, and I thought that it was very touching. Boba does seem in character, especially in the context of the Legacy novels, and I liked the little insertion of humor about the sarlacc.
Jedipati chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
This was lovely. You showed another side to a fearsome Bounty Hunter, and portrayed another minor character in a very real way.
Writer-Girl91 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Aw, very sad. It's nice to see this side of Boba. A very lovely vignette.