Reviews for Negotiations
FantasySci5 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Poor Doyle. I wish there was more to this story. :(
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Doyle and Cordelia forever!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I'm so excited! I can't wait to read more of this story!
HalfBrachenDemon chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
VERY good. Please update soon!
Junkyard chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Ive only begun to read into the Angel fanfictions and as with anywhere else I tend to begin where my shippage is. Highly appreciative to the underdog type pairings and from what you have written so far its clear that your writing style and imagination have a flair for an actual plot, historic depth, and unbiased scenerios. Its refreshing to read someone whos work is not rushed or "scribbled" so to speak. I am hopeful for you to return to your story to add more chapters and perhaps grace us with more of your obvious talent for the written word.
Pylea chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
this is awesome, i love Doyle and bawl my eyes out whenever i watch hero...DoyleCordy are the perfect couple...AngelBuffy are meant to be and Spike should be stuck with Harmony
BabyGlambert89 chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
This is absolutely amazing!I love it!To be honest,I always rooted for Cordy/Doyle and was pretty much pissed when they paired Angel up with Cordelia.I mean come on!Leave the guy single!How about other dearly-departed characters who died very very VERY soon and had only a kiss?*hint*So,this was a very pleasant surprise!PLEASE UPDATE SOON!:)
Rabidreject chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
Awesome. More soon!
frozenxinxtime chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Great chapter! I really hope Cordy kicks Nina's ass. I never really like Nina, beside she was another blond. Anyone noticed that beside Cordelia, every girl Angel was involved with was blond? Darla, Buffy, detective Lockley, Nina.
kairbear1980 chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
great story line... i can't wait for more of what you come up with:)
OpportuneMoment chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Oh I just HAVE to have more of this one! The Doyle/Cordy/Angel love-triangle we never thought we were going to get! Also your writing style is very refreshing... I've read too many fics recently by people who just have no command of language whatsoever! You manage to write descriptively and concisely too!

Keep it up mate, you're doing excellently!
emergency70 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I love this story! Want more soon!
frozenxinxtime chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
This story is amazing, please you have to continue it! Please!Please! Awesome story.
blueeyessmile chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
WOW! There is so much about this story that I love, I odn't know where to begin. The doyle - cordy interaction is great. The plot you've set up is fantastic and your charactersisation is quite good.

However, more frequent updates could totally improve this fic
RabidReject chapter 3 . 7/24/2008