Reviews for Long and Winding Road
xDazedandConfusedX chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
The Long and Winding Road

that leads to your door

will never disappear

I've seen that road before

it always leads me to her

lead me to your door. (:

Beatles fan? (:
Call and Answer chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Im not gonna lie, the first thought that popped in my head when I read the title was 'ZOMG BEATLES WAAAAT 8DDD' but then after some thought I realized it would be pretty silly for Sweeney to meet up with Paul on a stroll in 18th century London -_- Great story very honest and sweet!
Call and Answer chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I just loved this, it's brilliant!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Your oneshots just keep getting better and better. I found myself in need of yet more cheering up yesterday, and again this did the job perfectly. I love the thought of Sweeney just walking and walking for miles with no purpose in mind, just to escape London. The way you portrayed the meloncholy by both Mrs. Lovett and Mr. Todd was beautiful, giving the beginning of the story a sombre tone. I adored the way that Mr. Todd began to relate to Mrs. Lovett because she seemed so sad, and that he tried to comfort her. The way you wrote the kiss was really portrayed the desperation, especially with the: "clung to him so blindly..." part.

Finally, I like how the ending was uplifting, giving us hope that perhaps Sweeney /could/ change despite how hard it would be for him to do so.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aww this is another cute story of yours. I didn't at all suspect the person to be Mrs. Lovett til it said something about curls but even then I thought is was an OC.
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
wow..sad and sweet! :D
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is a great fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Aw, this is really sweet. I love the ending: it gives a hopeful edge for Sweeney's character, and hints that maybe he CAN change, however hard it may be for him.

Incredible, as always.

-C.C. :)
Yami Malika chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This fic was really good. D

I love how Sweeney felt a bit guilty about how harsh he usually was to Mrs. Lovett. Sweeney is definitely really human here.

Overall, a very awesome story.
andaere chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This is very, very good. Kinda sad, but also hopeful and stuff.

I'm not in a very good reviewing state of mind right now so I'll try to make this fast, so I don't ramble on or something.

I love the idea, I love the last line, there are many good oneliners in here and I just like this a lot. VERY good idea, and you managed to make even a nice!Sweeney in character.

Great job!
Vaetra chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
oh, this is so lovely and sweet and just... yay.
slytherin360 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Amazing story as usual! :D
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
wow, Maar. i lovett.
PiratePrincess29 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Great job! I love how you made their characters so emotional and a nice Mr. T was a great addition to it. You completely put these characters' feelings on paper, well, on the screen (lol). And that last line... "And to his surprise, she didn’t prevent him from pulling her as close as possible when they returned to London on the long and winding road of hope." It just got to me! It's so perfect to explain their relationship. Like he doesn't know she loves him but he knows that they have a more special bond now. So adorable!