Reviews for Why Can't We Be Friends
JennyLovesYou chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
OMG, I FRICKEN LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS SOOO FUNNY! GOOD JOB! JENNIFER :)
brookiwinchester chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
hahahahahaha omg this story had me cracking up soo much lol i luv it
OMGabriel chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
"Forget it. He'd be dead by now." HAHAHAHA this is officially my favourite story on FanFiction at this moment in time :D
Hannah95 chapter 9 . 7/20/2008
"THIS IS NOT A DAYCARE CENTER!"

Vince may want to re-think that statement. I laughed my head off, this is one great story!

I can see all of them singing and doing what they did.

) WrestlingChicka
Queen Islanzadi chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
LOL That was HILARIOUS!...It could have been better if you added Jeff...But they all make Jeff look normal LOL

Loved it.
Thatkliqkid chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
ROFL that was an awesome final line. I love this story, you write humour so well. you're one of my fave writers on the wrestling fandom. Great job!
MVP is My Drug of Choice chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
Hahaha i loved it. Especialy the end, that was priceless.

“Why are you suing Jimmy?” Chris asks.

I love how Chris never actually called him Tim.
Thee Britty chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
OMG! This was so funny! Poor Vince, didn't know what he got himself into when he sent them into Therapy. John and Cody best friends? That's different but I could also see it happening as well.

“Damn right your all getting punished. Your all suspended for one week.” Vince tells them. Five guys break out into one song...

“Vacation's all I ever wanted, vacation got to get away.” They all sing, except Cody.

My favorite part:

“Their all top Raw stars. How can you suspend them all?” Cody asks, as the other men get to the chorus of the song.

“I have other wrestlers. We'll survive. In the mean time, maybe you six will learn a lesson and begin to act your age.” Vince says. A few seconds later there is a knock on Vince's door, then Shane McMahon came running through.

“Dad, they need you in the dressing room, apparently the chairs, and most of the guy's clothing are glued to the ceiling.” About that time, six heads turn to look away from Vince.

“I'm going to sue the hell out of him.”

That made me laugh so much. Cody's all quiet when the other guys are singing Vacation all I ever wanted part. Everybody else is like dude, a week's vacation and Cody doesn't want to be suspended. LOL!

Good job Sunny!

Lubs, Britty
The Heartbreak Babe chapter 9 . 4/26/2008
Awesome job all around. I LOVED every chapter and this one was no exception! This final chapter was brilliant and really made my day. I love the final part where Vince calls everyone in their room and we come to find out that all the guys went overboard from their first warning. Nice to see all the guys getting along...ROTF LOL! Great job!
Deceiving Eyes chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
LOL Love it, gonna miss it
Failure Turtle chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
CODY NAKED?

WHERE THE HELL WAS I?

“Take it like a man Cody, your a man and your not gay. For Gods sake, your a wrestler.” Vince says standing up and leading the two men outside to the corridor.

I never laughed so hard in my life.
blehhh chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
WOW! FUNNY!

They actually got along..cool! Ha! Their antics..Vince is a baby sitter!

GREAT STORY! HOPE TO SEE MORE OF SUCH STUFF IN THE FUTURE!
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 9 . 4/25/2008
lol this was an awesome story! Lolz _
Thee Britty chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
I love the entire story! You are an amazing writer. You really do write Jericho really well. Poor Cody and poor Tim/Jim.

I was watching RAW and Randy mentioned all the PPVs he had beaten people at and it made me think of your story :).

You're amazing! Keep it up! :)

Lubs, Britty
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
lmfao hahahaha

That was Brilliant! Loved it! O.o another chapter Yus! Thatd rock! *nods in agreement with self*

Poor Cody but man he looks so gay all the time ! I love Chris!

Rachx